in South Puget Sound Community College that teach Biology Edit
B

08/28/2014
good
BIO 260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

Diane really tries to help you get the best grade out of the class, obviously you need to put effort on your part as well. You do get to do a 8-10 minutes presentation in front of class. I felt I learned a lot in her class. Show up to class, take notes and ask questions! She will always answer them. Study her guides and powerpoints!!

06/20/2014
good
bio 160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C+

Best teacher for biology by far! Wish she taught more bio classes

06/15/2014
good
BIOL160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Patient and understanding teacher who takes the time to help you learn. Tough subject but not too much homework & good weekly quizzes to help you cement the concepts. Exams are multiple choice with very clear study guides & lots of youtube videos in the modules for further learning. Wish I could take her for my other biology classes.

06/09/2014
good
MATH 090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had her as my Math 090 teacher. For me to not have taken any academic classes for 8 years, she made it simple to jump back into things. I wish she wasn't just an adjunct. She made a very stress free environment. She worked with us and asked what we wanted out of the class. She was also very helpful by offering help after class during her own time

08/27/2013
good
Bio 260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Nice lady. Hard subject. Slow to get your grades to you. Helpful when asked.