in Metropolitan State University of Denver that teach Accounting Edit
B

12/10/2013
good
ACC 2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I didn't actually have professor Holt for Acc 2020. I has another professor which I was having trouble getting information from about finals. I emailed professor Holt and he went out of his way to give me the necessary info even though I wasn't his student! I've heard he's great and he obviously cares about student success.

11/21/2013
good
ACC2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Holt is a good accounting teacher. Easy to follow and presents the material clearly. I got an A and didn't buy the textbook. Others might have more difficulty.

09/10/2013
good
ACC 2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Dr Andrew Holt is a good professor. I was worried about his british accent being an issue but it was not. He will help you if you are stuck. His tests are pretty easy, but the Homework on Mcgraw hill was a bit tough.I spent a lot of time on it. All in all, I didn't mind his class.