Benjamin A Farmer at University of Houston

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

8/18/14

PSYC 3310

Grade ReceivedB-

Professor Farmer's class was alright. A lot of discussion and writing but he is very helpful. Tests were hardest for me because I didn't have the book. Took him for an online 4 week summer session and passed with B-. Gives a lot of bonus opportunity for help. 2 tests, 2 write-ups, 2 essays and a discussion for each ch. due.

5/8/14

Psyc 3310

This course was very easy taken online. We do use the book quite a but but as long as you do the discussions and papers you will be fine! I didn't do too hot the first exam but he offered plenty of extra credit to make up for it

2/3/14

PSYCH 3301

Grade ReceivedA+

The class is super easy. Just read your textbook and take good notes and you will be fine. He offers tons of opportunities to earn extra points, so there is no excuse to do badly in the course. The writing assignments are also easy as well.

12/26/13

Psych

I took Farmer for Cultural Psych and it was easy. Five mini papers, two exams, and one project. As long as you turn everything in, you can't fail the class. He even modified the curriculum to our interests and the course kept my attention.

12/9/13

NOPE NOPE NOPE! I took this as an elective class thinking "oh this can be my easy class" but NOPE he has 5 essays (4 page each) 5 write ups and two tests. He is asking for too much! and also is very rude to students. I would not recommend him at all! it seemed like he was teaching himself as he was trying to explain to us the students. NOPE NOPE!

11/22/13

PSYC 3310

He is an I/O psych grad student at UH, so he is young & funny. For the on campus class, there were four 1000-word papers, four paragraph long write-ups and two exams. His exams are tricky, but there is A LOT of extra credit opportunities! His class isn't that hard if you go to class (attendance pts & extra credit chapt quizzes) and read the book.

More Psychology professors at University of Houston