in Bloomsburg University that teach American Sign Language Edit
are you Leonard Granda?
B-

11/11/2014
good
266 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-
"Clear grading criteria" "Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

He is a really nice man, he will take his time with you if you are struggling. He will sign slower or help you if he asks. He reminds you about upcoming assignments.

08/18/2014
ASLTERP155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B-

Unfortunately he doesn't grade anything so you won't know how you're doing or how to improve. I suppose you would have to go to his office hours. He grades the presentations REALLY hard, make sure you only sign while he is watching because I practiced until I got it perfect every time yet received a 65. A lot of work for a GenEd class in my opinion

05/28/2014
ASL155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is by far the WORST teacher I've had. He doesn't grade any assignments throughout the semester, wont not know your grade before your final. He's a hard grader, especially on childhood story and timber presentations. Doesn't care that it's ASL1 class, and expects us to pick up and understand as fast as an ASL 3 class. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

12/09/2013
ASLTERP-1-155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: D-

Possibly the worst prof I've ever had in my life. He does not grade anything so you have no idea your grade in the class or how to better yourself. Do not take this guy, he is not helpful and is rude. Hard grader.

12/03/2013
ASL2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a nice man, but he NEVER grades anything, so you never have a chance to improve your work. He grades pretty tough, but the tests are really easy.

11/23/2013
good
ASL 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Very nice man and always looks happy. This class requires a lot of work so be prepared to dedicate at least 3 hours a week to it in addition to class. I felt that I did not learn a lot in this class except new vocab. Very nice man but you can tell he is new at this, I feel like he should be teaching ASL 1 and not ASL 2