in Brooklyn College that teach Political Science Edit
at Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
are you Immanuel Ness?

04/12/2014
good
LABR 669 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best. If you ever get a chance to take any of Prof Ness' classes please I beg you you, do so.

10/05/2009
good
POLPOL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Despite all of the comments about him, I thought that he was a terrific professor. Although he does seem passive, he cares about you as a student. The problem that I can see is that he does not send email on when the class meetings are though.

03/02/2009
good
SCI202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

keepin it real

10/22/2007
good
POL83 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As an expert in urban and labour politics, he is wonderful for honors independent studies! Overall, he is very inspirational and really motivates the students. Because he is a busy professor and active scholar, you must be respectful of his time. If you actively communicate with him, he will help you produce great research.

06/03/2007
core3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good thinking

05/01/2007
good
crecore Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

d

02/08/2007
good
CORE23 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great class

12/15/2006
good
POL28 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ran the class in a professional manner. Allows for range of opinion but does not tolerate personal attacks. Smoooth

11/15/2006
good

Runs classes overtime but no one realizes it.

11/14/2006

Best professor

09/22/2006
good
POL28 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing!

09/19/2006
good
hr1446 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have ever had. I learned a lot from his class and enjoyed the readings he assigned. He is not easy but not hard either.

09/17/2006
pol28 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I dont understand what he preaches all class. If you dont agree with him, good luck getting anything better than a D.

09/11/2006
good

Serious idealistic, guy -- cool and friendly

08/31/2006
good
POLit755 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof didn't stop and was persistent in making me work. In the end he was out to help, but he could be demanding. Always tries to make things happen.

08/16/2006
good
pol02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

worldly, fair, "Scholar", frighteningly honest, sometimes goes overboard

07/28/2006
good
765 political s Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor, I had a great time

07/20/2006
good
POL 37.2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Probably the most knowledgeable professor in the department, very easy going, but assigns too much work. Don't take him if you want an easy A.

07/11/2006
good
POL 765 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's very profesinal Teacher. I was taking a course in Master Pol.Sci. this Summer 06. He's kind and help us a lot.Thank you Prof. Ness

08/23/2005
pol sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

hahaha, this guy is the worst teacher ever. hahaha.