in Center for Integrated Teacher Education (CITE) that teach Education Edit
at Center for Integrated Teacher Education (CITE), North Bellmore, NY
are you Paul Casciano?

07/26/2007
good
EDU001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I belong to cohort 8. He was my 1st professor in my administrative journey. He was a source of inspiration and motivation. He guided and supported us on the roller coaster of School Administration. As an AP, I look at him as a role model because NYC needs more leaders like him. I was blessed by having him as a professor.

02/18/2007
good
EDA510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What a professional and down-to-earth man. He is a quality instructor.

09/27/2003
good
EDA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Every single woman in the class wanted to marry him. He is just perfect. I wish I could be like him -- when I try to improve myself, to be kinder and better adn stronger, I use him as a model. He is the ideal teacher, and the ideal leader.

04/11/2003
good

One of the best teachers I have ever had, and a truly wonderful human being as well. We should all be as rational, intelligent, calm, and kind as he is.