in Valencia College-East and West Campus that teach Mathematics Edit
Ibrahim El Haitami
at Valencia College-East and West Campus, Orlando, FL
are you Ibrahim El Haitami?
B+

09/11/2014
good
STA 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

AWESOME PROFESSOR!!!! I used to hate math until I took a class with him, I didn't doubt to take another math req. class with him again. HE'S JUST THE BEST!!!!!

09/08/2014
good
sta 2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher with great method of teaching. Less emphasis on homework and more emphasis on in-class learning. Homework is still very important though.

08/28/2014
good
stat 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Simply THE BEST. Amazing professor with amazing method of teaching.

08/27/2014
good
Mat 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very great professor and I am very glad to take class with him. He wants his students to understand the material and to succeed. I Really recommend him.

08/26/2014
good
MAt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Even though this is still the first week in class, but I am here to reply to whoever said this professor has an accent which you wont understand, I was afraid when I read that, but this is SO UNTRUE, his English is very clear, no bad accent at all,everything is great so far.looking forward for this class :)

08/12/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing class with amazing professor. Mr Ibrahim has the talent to make a hard subject very easy, he is laterally gifted in math. I have been recommended to take his class and now I recommend everyone to take him.

08/03/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Ibrahim has a way of making a hard subject clear. Math has always been hard for me and he was able to help me figure out parts that other professors failed to do so. I would say to anyone who is looking for a professor the take his class.

08/01/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

this class went well and professor Ibraham was extraordinary. His lecture makes the material very easy to understand and the homework is very efficient practice towards the exams and the final. I am blessed to take a such successful class. No regrets.

07/20/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is about to finish and I am so sad because I will not be able to enjoy the class and the lecture with Mr. Ibrahim. throughout the semester Mr Ibrahim was an extraordinary professor that wants his students to succeed and to understand. I hope I have him for next semester.

06/09/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

His way of teaching is very interesting, he makes things very clear. you can't get away without understanding the material. very nice and very HOT professor. I will make sure to take his classes every semester.