Ibrahim El Haitami at Valencia College-East and West Campus

Ibrahim El Haitami

Number of ratings 40 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

7/20/14

MAC 1105

This class is about to finish and I am so sad because I will not be able to enjoy the class and the lecture with Mr. Ibrahim. throughout the semester Mr Ibrahim was an extraordinary professor that wants his students to succeed and to understand. I hope I have him for next semester.

6/9/14

MAC 1105

His way of teaching is very interesting, he makes things very clear. you can't get away without understanding the material. very nice and very HOT professor. I will make sure to take his classes every semester.

5/24/14

MAC 1105

such awsome professor. he goes through small details and explains thoroughly. he always makes sure that the class understand the material, and gives quizzes before the test which is a good thing. I really recommend him.

5/6/14

MAT1033

I'm a person that hates math because I never get it, but in this class I've learned a lot and love math now! if you really wanna learn math then this is the right class for you but if you're looking for an easy A I say look somewhere else, this class is an easy A but you need to work for it.

5/6/14

MAT1033

I've been recommended and I recommend everyone to take this class! Great experience with professor Ibrahim :) Totally won't regret!

5/3/14

Grade ReceivedA+

wonderful professor. his way of teaching is quite different than other professor. if you attend classes and participate you should be good and pass the class. I passed his class with A.

5/2/14

Grade ReceivedA-

I am so glad I took the statistics class with professor Ibrahim, he is very helpful and he wants to do his best to teach students. very helpful and DEFINITELY I RECOMMEND HIM.

5/2/14

Grade ReceivedA-

GREAT PROFESSOR, take his class with no hesitation. he is very helpful and his lecture is perfect.

stat 2023

He is a such outstanding professor. I recommend him if you are ready to understand the material. he makes a review after each chapter and he does practice exams which is very helpful to get a good grade.

Mat 1033

Grade ReceivedB-

I had a such amazing class with this professor, he is very helpful and wants the best for his students, I was able to understand the material through his summaries and his notes that he gives at the beginning of each class. I recommend him if you know that you gonna study hard.

sta 2023

Grade ReceivedA-

statistics class with this professor was such good experience. I learned a lot of stuff that can help me in my major. I really recommend this professor.

Grade ReceivedB+

the best professor I got this semester. his lecture is awsome. I agree that you can't understand if you are stupid.

MAT1033

I don't recommend this teacher if you are not good at Math. and his accent makes it even harder to understand him. There are plenty of other instructors at Valencia way better than him.

4/24/14

MAT1033

Very helpful, I was able to understand some stuff I haven't understood in previous classes, he made it so convenience for us as students to ask questions and get helped by him whenever, not a lot of work to do, but you have to take notes and be there in every class, other than that I totally recommend him.

4/24/14

Grade ReceivedA+

Just finished this course today and I have to say it was such a successful course, definitely taking college algebra with him in the summer,& wont hesitate to take every course with him! he is one of the best professors I've had,notes are clear,he's very helpful & ready to answer any question.DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM,TAKE HIS CLASS! you wont regret

4/19/14

sta 2023

THE BEST PROFESSOR EVER. very helpful and gives extra credit, he made the statistics class very easy and enjoyable with his funny examples. he is a genius and smart professor that can answer any question mathwise on the top of all that he is such hot professor.

4/10/14

mat 1033

Great professor. He gives extra credits and he is very helpful. He made me like math.

4/9/14

STA 2023

Grade ReceivedA+

GREAT PROFESSOR! He breaks down every concept for students to understand. He writes his own exams. Little homework. Maybe 5 this entire semester. Before each exam he does a practice exam which is basically the exam, just with different numbers. So happy I took him. Makes Stat fun and enjoyable. Always willing to help if you really want help!

3/26/14

stat 2023

This professor is wonderful; his lecture is very easy and smooth; he helps students to understand. He is awesome.

3/12/14

STAT 2023

Break down every concept and make it easy. the attendance is obligatory but it's for our benefit. This professor knows really what he is doing.

More Mathematics professors at Valencia College-East and West Campus