in Valencia College-East and West Campus that teach Mathematics Edit
Ibrahim El Haitami
at Valencia College-East and West Campus, Orlando, FL
are you Ibrahim El Haitami?
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Tests? Not many" "Gives good feedback"

Ibrahim El Haitami was great. He has helped me figure out more than one problem on my tests. When I have to take another math class, I will look for him as my first pick.

good
Stat 2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

good
Stat 2023 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "Clear grading criteria"

Professor Haitami is one of a kind. Make students understand the material is his main target. His teaching method is very clear and his tests are all about what we learned in class. take him with no hesitation.

09/11/2014
good
STA 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

AWESOME PROFESSOR!!!! I used to hate math until I took a class with him, I didn't doubt to take another math req. class with him again. HE'S JUST THE BEST!!!!!

09/08/2014
good
sta 2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher with great method of teaching. Less emphasis on homework and more emphasis on in-class learning. Homework is still very important though.

08/28/2014
good
stat 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Simply THE BEST. Amazing professor with amazing method of teaching.

08/27/2014
good
Mat 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very great professor and I am very glad to take class with him. He wants his students to understand the material and to succeed. I Really recommend him.

08/26/2014
good
MAt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Even though this is still the first week in class, but I am here to reply to whoever said this professor has an accent which you wont understand, I was afraid when I read that, but this is SO UNTRUE, his English is very clear, no bad accent at all,everything is great so far.looking forward for this class :)

08/12/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing class with amazing professor. Mr Ibrahim has the talent to make a hard subject very easy, he is laterally gifted in math. I have been recommended to take his class and now I recommend everyone to take him.

08/03/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Ibrahim has a way of making a hard subject clear. Math has always been hard for me and he was able to help me figure out parts that other professors failed to do so. I would say to anyone who is looking for a professor the take his class.

08/01/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

this class went well and professor Ibraham was extraordinary. His lecture makes the material very easy to understand and the homework is very efficient practice towards the exams and the final. I am blessed to take a such successful class. No regrets.

07/20/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is about to finish and I am so sad because I will not be able to enjoy the class and the lecture with Mr. Ibrahim. throughout the semester Mr Ibrahim was an extraordinary professor that wants his students to succeed and to understand. I hope I have him for next semester.

06/09/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

His way of teaching is very interesting, he makes things very clear. you can't get away without understanding the material. very nice and very HOT professor. I will make sure to take his classes every semester.

05/24/2014
good
MAC 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

such awsome professor. he goes through small details and explains thoroughly. he always makes sure that the class understand the material, and gives quizzes before the test which is a good thing. I really recommend him.

05/06/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I'm a person that hates math because I never get it, but in this class I've learned a lot and love math now! if you really wanna learn math then this is the right class for you but if you're looking for an easy A I say look somewhere else, this class is an easy A but you need to work for it.

05/06/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I've been recommended and I recommend everyone to take this class! Great experience with professor Ibrahim :) Totally won't regret!

05/03/2014
good
mat 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

wonderful professor. his way of teaching is quite different than other professor. if you attend classes and participate you should be good and pass the class. I passed his class with A.

05/02/2014
good
stat 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

I am so glad I took the statistics class with professor Ibrahim, he is very helpful and he wants to do his best to teach students. very helpful and DEFINITELY I RECOMMEND HIM.

05/02/2014
good
mat 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

GREAT PROFESSOR, take his class with no hesitation. he is very helpful and his lecture is perfect.

05/01/2014
good
stat 2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a such outstanding professor. I recommend him if you are ready to understand the material. he makes a review after each chapter and he does practice exams which is very helpful to get a good grade.