in St. Thomas University that teach Humanities Edit
at St. Thomas University, Fredericton, NB
are you Michael McGowan?

11/25/2010
good
HMRT2003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing prof, objective, uncompromising in his willingness to challenge the ideological status quo. McGowan is probably one of the best educated profs at STU as well as one of the most approachable. Highly recommended, an easy A and an amazing course.

03/31/2010
good

Amazing prof. Very enthusiastic about human rights and absolutely inspiring. Lawyer-Priest. You must attend class. His exams are tricky, but he tells you exactly what to study. Papers aren't too bad, so long as you know your stuff. Class discussions were fabulous. Very compassionate and easy to approach outside of class.

12/04/2007
hmrt1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The first few class I took with him were great, then I noticed some interesting things. He hits himself in the head with remotes and goes on and on about human dignity. Also, I AM NOT GOING TO THROW UP FROM WATCHING MOVIES... you don't have to remind me of this everytime we watch one. Okay person, but can be too enthusiastic

03/26/2007
good
HMRT3123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

McGowan is quite possibly the best professor I've ever taken at STU. I'm taking a 3rd, possibly 4th class with him. Go to class and pay attention and he'll appreciate you. Hand in your work on time. He asks a lot sometimes, but he looks for quality in your work and he finds it easily, as long as you know your stuff. I would recommend him to anyone.

01/22/2007
good
HMRTSSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best, most understanding Prof you can ever encounter at STU who knows his stuff inside out.