in Monroe Community College that teach English Edit
Yulanda McKinney
at Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
are you Yulanda McKinney?

05/25/2014
good
Eng.101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding professor that will teach you the skills in writing a "proper" essay. Missing class will not help your chances of passing this class..

04/01/2014
good
eng 101 030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class was hard at times. but Mrs. McKinney made it easy. She gives a ton of help, so if you don't pass it's your own fault, but over all she's hilarious and will make a ton of jokes, but don't take it personal.

03/13/2014
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. McKinney is very nice, humurous and vibrant, but I feel she makes eng 101 more difficult than it has to be. She assigns a lot of reading, is a tough grader and personally, I don't feel her lectures to be really beneficial. Sad to say I actually enjoyed English before her class.

02/09/2013
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor McKinney is one of the best teachers I have ever had. She was always funny and pleasant in class. She is very helpful, and as long as you show that you care then she will show you she cares. She was very organized, and helped me alot to be a better writer. I would strongly suggest trying to get her as a teacher!!

05/28/2012
good
ENG210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had McKinney for Lit of the Black Experience. I must say, this is the hardest class I've taken, but in the end it was definitely worth it. I've increased my writing skills substantially and also realized personal things about myself. She doesn't take any BS but I adore her as a strong, Black woman. "You'll never find another Professor like her."