in Montclair State University that teach Psychology Edit
at Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
are you Ed Aronow?

05/19/2010
good
psych231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! I learned so much in his class! He always lets us out early. 3 tests - if u pay attention and takes notes during lecture, u'll be fine. Take him. High recommend!

05/17/2010
good
PsycTest Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Aronow is a great professor. He is clear and to the point. He made the class feel comfortable and never chose on anyone randomly to make them feel uncomfortable. It was a pleasure taking him for Psychological Testing. I believe he is retiring.

05/05/2010
psych231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i had him for 101 and he was amazing i loved him... i had him for psych of aggression thinking he d be great but it was not that great. I had issues understanding his lectures but my grade is still decent cuz i tried and read from the books as well

11/18/2009
good
psych101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love him and I think he is a very nice person first off...most importantly he is very intelligent and knows what he is talking about...if you are interested in psychology and are able to kinda read on your own and pay attention to every lecture then its a perfect class to take if not it could get a lil boring at times but I am taking him again :D

11/10/2009
good
PSYC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Takes attendance, always shows up 15 minutes late to class, cancels class a lot, 3 tests that are all covered in the review notes he posts on blackboard, no need for textbook or other books he assigns, bit of a bore, rants on a lot. It's an okay class.

05/01/2009
good
IntroTest Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is a great class. He is very intelligent and very clear on what he expects from his students. He is lenient and is always willing to help. There's no need to buy the book as all the tests come straight from his notes. Go to class and take good notes and you'll do great.

04/27/2009
good
psych101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class.. he's really laid back and friendly and i learned alot! i recommend

04/15/2009
good
PSYC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

really nice professor... jokes around, easy to understand... don't buy the books everything is from the notes

11/17/2008
good
psych101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

hard to pay attention. dont buy the books, only 2 questions on the test will be from the book everything comes from the notes. sparknote the books if you have to and youll do fine. dnot bother taking notes he posts them on blackboard before a test and everything comes from there!

12/05/2007
CLASSSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took him for psych 101 or whatever it is at MSU and I had him. He was HORRIBLE. I learned NOTHING. I was so lost in my next psych class that I failed it. I didn't know any of the basic stuff that I should have.