in Edison State Community College that teach Psychology Edit
are you David Myers?
1.7

08/17/2014
good
psych 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Excellent Teacher! I learned more from him than any other classes. I have taken EVERY course he has offered and lowest grade was a B (my fault - not his).Highly Recommend! Yes he expects you to work for the grade but isn't that what you are supposed to do? Wish he taught more classes - I would be first in line. Was VERY helpful.

05/01/2013
PSY 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Meyer was horrible. He would teach one thing, then we would take notes on something else, and something totally different would be on the tests. He basically set us up for failure and expected us to already know every thing about psychology. I had to retake the class because of him.

04/24/2013
Psy 227 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Cared more about how I said something rather than what was said. He cares too much about grammar and too little about content. Also unlike other online courses I've taken he didn't give the courtesy to notify the class about papers in the previous weeks. Also is very condescending in reviews and feedback.

08/24/2010
psy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

professor graded my papers on grammar rather than content. every paper i got back was a low C paper just because of punctuation. i was taking this class as accelerated over the summer along with my 2nd bio class, funny enough i didnt get anything lower than a 29/30 on bio papers, but this dude barely allowed me to stay afloat. thanks for nothing.

02/11/2010
good
PSY121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Lots of quizzes/tests, harsh write-ups and a tough grading system. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

10/28/2008
good
PSY121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took his online class and thought it was pretty easy. Basically the same thing week in and week out, but does make it interesting. You have to read the book to get good grades on his tests. Gives lots of extra credit.

08/01/2008
good

I honestly thought he was a really good teacher. His class was more difficult than I expected, but it wasn't the end of the world! I really like Psychology, so..lol. I took his online class and I liked it.

09/11/2006
Soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was a few years ago....but he was the best prof I had at Edison. He's not for the people wanting an easy A, but for people that actually can think on their own. If you give a damn, and don't need someone to hold your hand, you'll appreciate him....especially if you move on in your education.

03/22/2006
good
Psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Myers was a very hard teacher I agree. I only wish I had confronted him about this earlier in the semester. I consider us good friends now. He is actually very interesting and thoughtful with a lot of good insight on things.

10/19/2005
Intro to Psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO not take this class. He is the hardest/worst teacher I have ever had. I think he is rude and sets you up to fail. If it weren't for re-take tests I would have failed. If you don't know everything about Psychology you might not want to take his class.

08/28/2005
Psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Myers was probably one of the worst psychology teachers that I have ever had. He explained things poorly, and when it came time for the test, expected us to know it all, even what he hadn't explained or lectured/taught over.

02/16/2005
PSY 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... I now hate Psychology

11/16/2004
good
psych 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ahhh, first of all...he's obsessed w/ sex. he mentions it everyday but in the most subtle of ways. second...he's BORING! he lectures on stuff that often time doesn't even apply to the chapter we're studying. and whether or not i read the chapter i still at a C on every test!!!

04/25/2003
psy 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

David Myers was quite possibly one of the worst profs I ever had, and I'm a law student now..it was my only C ever! I took him 5 yrs ago when I was doing the post secondary program and he is the only prof in history who has ever made me CRY.

04/24/2003
PSY 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I liked the class(this is my major)and learned alot, but he is a very hard teacher! I believe he is one of the hardest teachers i have had. Don't take this class if you don't to study. You'll have to study about 9 hours each week.