in Evergreen State College that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
are you Bob Haft?

04/29/2014
good
GIALO2013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took both Bob's Taking Things Apart 2011-2012 and Greece and Italy 2012-2013 and I have never had a better teacher at TESC. Bob is kind, an amazing teacher, and is always understanding. He has a true passion for the subjects he teaches and it shines through in his lectures. Bob is the best!

10/31/2012
good
TTA2011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best photography teacher I've had, knows his stuff and is extremely gracious. Outside of the darkroom, he lets you put together ideas presented in class for yourself, which I loved. He gets you to think for yourself. Excellent art lectures and hilarious photo demonstrations. Totally great.

06/11/2012
good
ARTART Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bob is awesome and is the best teacher I have had in a long time. He really knows so much about art, photography and culture. He lectures are interesting and he puts as much effort that you put into the class. Take a class from him and you won't regret it!

05/09/2012
good
ART101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bob Haft is the cat's pajamas. He's the bees knees.

01/17/2012
good
amerieye Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher.. will teach you to understand art photography.

05/06/2011
good
Dada11 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bob is a great prof, definitely one of the best at TESC. You'd be missing a lot if you didn't get to take at least 1 program with him.

08/05/2009
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE BOB HAFT!

01/05/2009
good
Gailo101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bob is maybe one of the nicest people I've ever known. Very smart, very sweet. So enthusiastic about art and its study. He's downright adorable.

09/21/2008
good
HIST200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took Discovering Greece w/ Bob in 97/98 and traveled to Greece with him. Great teacher, interested in his students but in a non-pushy and enabling way. Thought he was an excellent professor and genuinely a nice guy.

07/24/2008
good
hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE BOB... im starting a fan site

03/06/2008
good
AeyeBwph Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took American Eye with Bob Fall 07. I had no photography experience, but by the end I was great! He makes sure you understand the work. Great Feed back on papers. He doesn't mess around, so don't joke with him to much.

01/30/2008
good
gialoit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Bob is one of the greatest instructors Evergreen has to offer. He is smart, concerned with the progress of his students, and genuinely helpful. Evergreen is lucky to have him. He's everything educators should strive to be.

10/21/2005
good
Fine Arts Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was one of my favorite professors at Evergreen.

10/01/2005
STL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had Bob back in Winter '05 for Seeing the Light. While I enjoyed the actual photographic element of the class, I must say that I really despised the books he had us read and some of the films we watched, particularly Camera Obscura, which is one of the worst books I've ever read that was translated from French. Totally incoherent. Despite this, I felt that my ability and skill as a B & W film photographer increased greatly as a result. He's a good prof., although a bit pompous and pretentious.

09/29/2005
good
"Take a Lo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bob Rocks.

09/20/2005
good
photography/art Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/08/2005
good
ClassicalLegacy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bob's a great guy to have in seminar, but if your photography style doesn't match his, you will get very little feedback on your prints. His lectures are engaging, though sometimes long-winded.

good
Italy/Photo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bob's great. Take a class with him and you'll never regret it.

good
Photography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A