in Fresno City College that teach Communication Edit
are you Charity Granata?
B-

06/30/2014
good
Comm 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very helpful class i learned a lot! loved the teacher she was awesome! go to class and do all your speeches and you will be fine.

06/01/2014
good
Comm - 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is so nice and willing to teach you so you can understand! I thought it was an easy class! Take the quarter semester! Believe me, it will be easy as long as you do the speeches, and pass the tests ("C" or better). Also offers extra credit too which is nice but the class is so easy you don't really need it. Great teacher! Definitely recommend!

01/16/2014
good
COMM1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT TEACHER! I learned so much about how to do a speech. Plus she is nice. The tests are hard though. She explains exactly how to do the speech and she offers extra credit to help bring your grade up when you do bad on a test. Take her, you will learn how to write a good speech and not be scared.I LOVED her class,she is helpful,knowledgeable,nice

01/16/2014
good
Comm1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

FABULOUS Teacher! I was scared to take this class, but she put me at ease from the first day. Her tests are a little hard, you really have to study for them. She is gentle with her criticism and gives helpful comments. You should take her class. She is so nice, and I learned so much about public speaking. It helps me everyday. My favorite teacher!

12/24/2013
good
Comm-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

LOVE HER! She is super sweet and very understanding and helpful! She is one of the best teachers I've ever had, seriously. Super easy to pass just do the speeches. Had her for a half semester class and was still easy. She made class fun and enjoyable.