in Florida International University that teach Business Edit
are you Nicole Wishart?
B

05/09/2014
good
ISM 4054 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was very helpful. Web Management class was very interesting and she shows you exactly what you will see on exams. I would take her again for any class.

05/01/2014
ISM3012 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

5 quizzes, a midterm and a final. 8 assignments. Honestly its an easy class. Make sure you do the quizzes before their due date and all the assignments are due on the same day, they're pretty easy

04/27/2014
good
ISM 6024 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this professor, very knowledgeable, dedicated, patient, professional, always available, she gives opportunity, and a multitude of good words. However, she expects you to work hard. Professors like her, make our Business School shine, and earn a good reputation. I took her during my undergrad, and 2 times during my master program. She is A+.

04/22/2014
ISM-4400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Class is relatively easy but you wont learn anything. She shows you how to complete most of the questions that are on exams but not the logic behind what you are doing. Does not answer to emails.

04/06/2014
ISM4400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I wish FIU had more professors available for MIS. I think she could be A LOT more helpful. For some reasons her exams are very tricky and problems that never appeared on the practice exams come up in the test.