in Sierra College that teach Human Development Edit
at Sierra College, Rocklin, CA
are you Lori Capaul?

12/06/2012
good
Hdev1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Take her class! All the tests are take home and the answers are right from the book. I enjoyed going to the class. She is a great teacher I highly recommend!!

11/30/2012
HDEV4 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is very slow moving teacher. She has very interesting stories and I like the way that she teaches but she has us reads these books but does noot remind us that we should be. All of her tests are take home. Those are very easy. Her first one though the "short answer" was about six pages typed. We had some very talkitive students so the was it

08/10/2012
good
HD1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! You dont even need to show up to class to pass, as long as you get the book and show up on the days she hands out the take home tests and turn the tests in on time you will pass! She is not boring at all during the lecture and is a fun teacher all around! Love her as a teacher highly recommend!

05/14/2012
good
HDEV0001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lori is a great teacher. I took this course online and its really easy. The exams are straight out of the book, so if you do take her make sure you buy the book. It's extremely easy, if you take her online all you really do is comment on her lectures. She only requires 5 comments per lecture!! Good luck!:)

06/03/2011
good
HDEV1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. Enjoyed this class and professor. I had little interest in this subject and wound up enjoying it and found it very interesting. Great online lectures.

12/12/2010
HDEV4148 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was very frustrated with Lori. All the assignments were on the internet. She only gave 2 mini tests and 3 tests. I received A's on all tests but failed the class because ALL assignments were on the internet. I did not have internet and live 45 minutes away from the school. I felt she took the easy was out by giving only 4 assignments.

06/08/2010
good
HDEV1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Lori was super fun, energetic, and passionate about Human Development! If you go into the class uninterested in the subject, be prepared to come out with a new perspective. Wonderful professor, I enjoyed every day of the semester with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!! :)

04/26/2010
good

LOVE HER LECTURES. She knows a lot about her subject, and she LOVES teaching it. It's easy to like what you're learning if your teacher is passionate. Take her class!

05/06/2009
good
HD1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. C was one of my favorite teachers of all time! She is passionate about her subject and her enthusiasm is contagious! I would recommend her for any and every HD class you can take!

05/01/2009
good
HD1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I have ever had! She loves teaching and it sure shows. Her lectures are fun and very informative so try not to miss them. She gives great examples and has lots of wonderful stories. The exams are take home so you can do them at your own pace. Gives up to 20 extra credit points which is HUGE!! Highly reccomend Mrs C.!!