in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Bill Rush?
A+

05/28/2014
good
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A+

A compassionate Instructor very patient and slow- to- anger. Always available to give help when needed. He acutal cares. The Best-of-the Best!

10/26/2013
MAT 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Worst math professor I have had. He has little regard to his students, and does everything on the calculator (which you can't use on the tests). Does not grade homework, so all of your grade relies on the tests. He is always available, though.

04/24/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Rush is a basic teacher, if you're confident in your math you'll do good. He's easy on grading/curving, attendance. He's always available for help

03/21/2013
MAC1140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Math is my strongest subject, but this is the worst math teacher I've ever had. He doesn't teach/explain anything. He just expects that we already know everything. He does EVERYTHING on a calculator and then tells us we're not allowed to use a calculator. He's not helpful AT ALL. Don't take this teacher unless you're good at teaching yourself.

12/12/2012
MAC1140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you value your GPA DO NOT TAKE THIS PROFESSOR!!!! I started this class with a 4.0, carried an A all the way to the end until HE got behind and decided that he would fly through the last couple chapters and give us 3 tests on final exam day without any kind of review. I thought he was a nice guy until he crushed us all at the last minute.

12/10/2012
good
MFG1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Super nice teacher! Explains things easily and is very helpful. No tests, quizzes or final. Enjoyed taking his class and would take him again. The book is a waste of money. We hardly used it. All the assignments are done on Angel. Borrow a book. Don't waste your money on it.

12/06/2012
MAT1144 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Educated on subject, but with a disregard to students. He moved very quickly and didn't fully explain material or answer questions. On one occasion,I tried to ask questions, but was told by other students to shut up and that my question was stupid. He then ignored my question and proceeded with the lesson without intervening.

12/05/2012
good
MGF1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took prof rush for liberal arts 2 and it was a breeze. NO test, NO quizzes, NO final exam. Really nice teacher. don't take this class if you are looking for a challenge.

05/09/2012
good
MGF1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you have to take MGF 1107, take Mr. Rush, easy A. He help you any way he can. I took him for the spring semester and got an A. I highly recommend him for MGF 1107.

03/01/2012
good
MAC1140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher, but tests were hard.