Donald Franks at California University of Pennsylvania

Donald Franks

Number of ratings 89 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/11/14

math

Very good and interesting professor

3/3/14

MAT206

Doc is one of the best professors I've ever had. He is easy because he teaches everything in such an interesting and simple way that learning comes naturally instead of forcefully. I pity the sorry souls that don't get to have this man as a math professor.

11/17/13

MAT 181

Dr. Franks not only teaches extraordinarily well, he treats students like people. He jokes with us, laughs, and treats class like a positive opportunity. It is obvious he cares deeply about education. He is old-fashioned and doesn't utilize the technology in the classroom. But he doesn't need it. Dr. Franks is one of the best professors I've had.

11/13/13

Mat181-01

He is funny and easy.

11/13/13

MAT181

He is a great professor

11/12/13

PRECALC

Had him a couple years back and there is nothing left to be said that hasn't been said 100 times over. TAKE HIM AND DON'T LOOK BACK. It'll be one of the more enjoyable experiences of your academic career.

11/1/13

MAT 181

Dr. Franks is the BEST professor I've ever had. He is so good at explaining the topics clearly and there is never a dull moment during the class period. When the semester was over, I went back to him for tutoring in analytic methods and he was great help (got an A)! He is a great man who cares about his students. We need more professors like him!

10/24/13

mat 181

DR. Franks was hands down my favorite professor. He was hilarious andgave this one girl silly bands and always had someing funny to say. he got "all fired up" when trains would go by and he always talked about standing on a corner in winslo arizona. I never have a hard time waking up for his class. His car has math formulas all over it. haha

9/26/13

MAT 120

This man is the best professor I've ever had. He's funny, makes boring math interesting, generally cares about you, and will talk to students he's never even had just to make them feel comfortable and welcome. I love this man.

6/2/13

MAT181

Dr. Franks is definitely the best professor I have ever had. I hate math, but he made it enjoyable. He is smart and hilarious! I didn't mind coming to class at all. It was a privilege having him for class. :)

11/14/12

4/10/12

MAT130

AMAZING!! He truly cares about his students and will do anything to make sure we understand. Really funny and always making people smile. I would take him again in a heart beat.

3/21/12

MAT199

He is my favorite teacher hands down. He made my freshman year so enjoyable. Even after the semester is over, he offers help and he really cares about his students. So easy to talk to and he wants to see you succeed. Loved him.

1/30/12

Mat120

Worth getting up for an 8 AM Class with him. Awesome professor and still talks to you even when the semester is over and is always willing to help!

11/14/11

MAT120

He is fabulous!! This class is so worth getting up for an 8 am! He really cares about his students and is very very helpful!!

11/8/11

MAT120

BEST PROFESSOR EVER! I have him for Elementary Topics in Math 1 and its gonna be sad when the class is over. He trully cares about his students which is a nice change. Also he was my first professor I ever had so it was an awesome way to start my college career. Take this class! You won't regret it!

11/3/11

MAT199

Great teacher! He is so personable and really loves his students. This course has been the best experience I've had my whole college career. I highly recommend taking this class!!

4/7/11

MAT130

I hate math especially at 8 but I can pay attention when he's teaching because he's soooo funny!

10/7/10

MAT199

Wow!! He is a very funny man!! He is good at everything!!!!

4/22/10

mat181

This guy is great. At 8 am you WILL NOT fall asleep. He is crazy but it makes you remember what he is talking about. He teaches for a bit and gives you a breather to take it all in. If you suck at Math in general, you won't after you have had Dr. Franks. Oh and he has math probs painted on his car...lol

More Mathematics professors at California University of Pennsylvania