in California University of Pennsylvania that teach Mathematics Edit
at California University of Pennsylvania, California, PA
are you Donald Franks?

10/08/2014
good
120 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Hilarious" "There for you" "Respected by students"

He is an amazing professor that makes the lectures more interesting and always looks for participation. He also always asks around class to make sure everyone is understand the lecture and if you are confused he quickly helps you clear that confusion. He treats everyone as equals and makes everyone in his class smile.

03/11/2014
math Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very good and interesting professor

03/03/2014
good
MAT206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Doc is one of the best professors I've ever had. He is easy because he teaches everything in such an interesting and simple way that learning comes naturally instead of forcefully. I pity the sorry souls that don't get to have this man as a math professor.

11/17/2013
good
MAT 181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Franks not only teaches extraordinarily well, he treats students like people. He jokes with us, laughs, and treats class like a positive opportunity. It is obvious he cares deeply about education. He is old-fashioned and doesn't utilize the technology in the classroom. But he doesn't need it. Dr. Franks is one of the best professors I've had.

11/13/2013
good
Mat181-01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is funny and easy.

11/13/2013
good
MAT181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a great professor

11/12/2013
good
PRECALC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had him a couple years back and there is nothing left to be said that hasn't been said 100 times over. TAKE HIM AND DON'T LOOK BACK. It'll be one of the more enjoyable experiences of your academic career.

11/01/2013
good
MAT 181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Franks is the BEST professor I've ever had. He is so good at explaining the topics clearly and there is never a dull moment during the class period. When the semester was over, I went back to him for tutoring in analytic methods and he was great help (got an A)! He is a great man who cares about his students. We need more professors like him!

10/24/2013
good
mat 181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DR. Franks was hands down my favorite professor. He was hilarious andgave this one girl silly bands and always had someing funny to say. he got "all fired up" when trains would go by and he always talked about standing on a corner in winslo arizona. I never have a hard time waking up for his class. His car has math formulas all over it. haha

09/26/2013
good
MAT 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This man is the best professor I've ever had. He's funny, makes boring math interesting, generally cares about you, and will talk to students he's never even had just to make them feel comfortable and welcome. I love this man.

06/02/2013
good
MAT181 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Franks is definitely the best professor I have ever had. I hate math, but he made it enjoyable. He is smart and hilarious! I didn't mind coming to class at all. It was a privilege having him for class. :)

11/14/2012
good
MAT199 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

04/10/2012
good
MAT130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING!! He truly cares about his students and will do anything to make sure we understand. Really funny and always making people smile. I would take him again in a heart beat.

03/21/2012
good

He is my favorite teacher hands down. He made my freshman year so enjoyable. Even after the semester is over, he offers help and he really cares about his students. So easy to talk to and he wants to see you succeed. Loved him.

01/30/2012
good
Mat120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Worth getting up for an 8 AM Class with him. Awesome professor and still talks to you even when the semester is over and is always willing to help!

11/14/2011
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is fabulous!! This class is so worth getting up for an 8 am! He really cares about his students and is very very helpful!!

11/08/2011
good
MAT120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER! I have him for Elementary Topics in Math 1 and its gonna be sad when the class is over. He trully cares about his students which is a nice change. Also he was my first professor I ever had so it was an awesome way to start my college career. Take this class! You won't regret it!

11/03/2011
good
MAT199 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! He is so personable and really loves his students. This course has been the best experience I've had my whole college career. I highly recommend taking this class!!

04/07/2011
good
MAT130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I hate math especially at 8 but I can pay attention when he's teaching because he's soooo funny!

10/07/2010
good

Wow!! He is a very funny man!! He is good at everything!!!!