in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
Janice Kartsatos
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Janice Kartsatos?

07/28/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great Teacher! Open Book tests. Makes the boring class interesting! HIGHLY recommend!

07/07/2014
good
map 2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

By far the most amazing teacher I have and will ever have in my entire life! She explains everything you need to know about D.E. and is the most helpful teacher ever! She offers loads of ex. cr. and gives amazing test reviews to prepare you for her exams! Just do the homework and get the basics from each problem and this class should be a breeze!

05/22/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr Kartsatos is the best professor I have ever had. She is very interesting, funny and easy going.Most important, she explains everything so you really understand it. Plus, it is very easy to get an A. Just attend the classes and do the extra credit.

01/05/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TEACHER I HAVE EVER HAD! I was terrified to take stats but she made it so easy that I actually understood and got above a 100 in this class. All the tests are open book and you can write notecards and stick them in your book! Just do all the extra credit because it really pays off! Very very good teacher!

12/23/2013
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was absolutely terrified to take statistics. I actually tried to take it with another professor and had to withdraw. I am so glad I did. I not only did well in this class, but managed to have one of the highest averages. This teacher truly designs the structure of her class to enable her students to succeed! I feel blessed to have had her!

04/11/2013
good
Stat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Open book tests and lots of extra credit. Lenient on attendance. Everything is on power points. Do NOT buy new book (can go back to ed. 5), and calculator is necessary. Not too too exciting or fun class, but I'm not too good with math and got a better grade than I ever expected.

12/13/2012
good
MAP2303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This teacher practically gift wraps the class. She gives a test review thats 98% identical to the test and you can use your book on the test. I wish all math teachers were like this

11/26/2012
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROF. EVER! Straight forward, common sense, if you fail the class you should drop out of College. Open book tests, full reviews before each test. Take notes and put in your book and you will do fine. A+++ professor, makes math simple for even the most challenged math student. MUST TAKE PROFESSOR FOR STATS!

07/17/2012
good
MAP2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Probably my favorite math teacher and class I have taken. She doesn't try and trick you at all and is very easy to get along with. If you just go to class and do the extra credit, you will have no problem getting an A or B

05/21/2012
good

The best professor of mathematics I have ever had in my life. She is a wonderful person and an amazing teacher. I wish to have this kind of person teaching all of my classes. Easy A if you pay attention and do the extra credit! Beware her classes seem to fill up in a matter of minutes because all of SPC knows shes the best math professor there is.

05/02/2012
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was skeptical taking this class because I do not like math. However, Pro K made it very easy to understand and gives alot of extra credit. Just follow and study her reviews before the test & the Final and you will pass this class with an A. No quizzes and homework are mandatory. Fo me, this class was easy and I loved it. Overall, she is the BEST!

04/27/2012
good
STAT0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!!! Open book on all test and tons of extra credit. She keps the class fun and interesting. I hate math and I loved this class, if you are looking for a easy class that you will actually learn something in then look no further. You need to take her ahe is the best teacher ever.

04/25/2012
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE PROFESSOR KARTSATOS. I found her class to be refreshing and I enjoyed attending tremendously. She explains statistics throughly in a way anyone can understand. The only drawback is that she is retiring in a few years. I am truly sad to no longer have her as a teacher.

04/22/2012
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I can imagine taking and passing this course with anyone else. If you show up an study according to her reviews, you should have no problem making an A. She gives you lots of opportunities for extra credit, make sure you take advantage of them. Drops your worse test grade. Math is my worse subject but if I have an A.

03/21/2012
good

Very good teacher. Shes very well educated. Allows books and calculator on test and no homework. Pay attention in class and you'll get an A.

06/02/2011
good

THIS WAS THE BEST CLASS I TOOK. SHE IS AN AWESOME TEACHER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHO FEELS CHALLENGED BY MATH. THIS WAS THE FIRST MATH CLASS I TOOK AFTER BEING OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 20+ YEARS AND SHE MADE IT WORTH COMING BACK TO COLLEGE. IF I COULD TAKE HER FOR ALL MY MATH CLASSES I WOULD DO SO IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

05/02/2011
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! She teaches to educate and help your grade point average. If you need statistics, she is the professor to take.

04/13/2011
good
sta2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic class!!! I am not a math person, in fact I hate math, but I love, love, love this class. You have to pay attention in class and do some of the practice problems to familiarize yourself with the work but anyone who puts in the effort can get an A. She also offers enough extra credit to move your grade up an entire letter. GREAT TEACHER!!!

03/30/2011
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an AMAZING teacher! She wants everyone to succeed. Homework is not required and she also gives you many opportunities for extra credit. As long as you come to class and study just a little bit there's no way you can get anything lower than a B. There are 4 tests total and all are open book. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!!

12/21/2010
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST!!! I was actually bummed when the class was over...