Janice Kartsatos at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)

Janice Kartsatos

Number of ratings 46 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

1/5/14

STA2023

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TEACHER I HAVE EVER HAD! I was terrified to take stats but she made it so easy that I actually understood and got above a 100 in this class. All the tests are open book and you can write notecards and stick them in your book! Just do all the extra credit because it really pays off! Very very good teacher!

12/23/13

STA2023

I was absolutely terrified to take statistics. I actually tried to take it with another professor and had to withdraw. I am so glad I did. I not only did well in this class, but managed to have one of the highest averages. This teacher truly designs the structure of her class to enable her students to succeed! I feel blessed to have had her!

4/11/13

Stat

Open book tests and lots of extra credit. Lenient on attendance. Everything is on power points. Do NOT buy new book (can go back to ed. 5), and calculator is necessary. Not too too exciting or fun class, but I'm not too good with math and got a better grade than I ever expected.

12/13/12

MAP2303

This teacher practically gift wraps the class. She gives a test review thats 98% identical to the test and you can use your book on the test. I wish all math teachers were like this

11/26/12

STA2023

BEST PROF. EVER! Straight forward, common sense, if you fail the class you should drop out of College. Open book tests, full reviews before each test. Take notes and put in your book and you will do fine. A+++ professor, makes math simple for even the most challenged math student. MUST TAKE PROFESSOR FOR STATS!

7/17/12

MAP2302

Awesome teacher! Probably my favorite math teacher and class I have taken. She doesn't try and trick you at all and is very easy to get along with. If you just go to class and do the extra credit, you will have no problem getting an A or B

5/21/12

STA2023

The best professor of mathematics I have ever had in my life. She is a wonderful person and an amazing teacher. I wish to have this kind of person teaching all of my classes. Easy A if you pay attention and do the extra credit! Beware her classes seem to fill up in a matter of minutes because all of SPC knows shes the best math professor there is.

5/2/12

STA2023

I was skeptical taking this class because I do not like math. However, Pro K made it very easy to understand and gives alot of extra credit. Just follow and study her reviews before the test & the Final and you will pass this class with an A. No quizzes and homework are mandatory. Fo me, this class was easy and I loved it. Overall, she is the BEST!

4/27/12

STAT0000

BEST TEACHER EVER!!!! Open book on all test and tons of extra credit. She keps the class fun and interesting. I hate math and I loved this class, if you are looking for a easy class that you will actually learn something in then look no further. You need to take her ahe is the best teacher ever.

4/25/12

STA2023

I LOVE PROFESSOR KARTSATOS. I found her class to be refreshing and I enjoyed attending tremendously. She explains statistics throughly in a way anyone can understand. The only drawback is that she is retiring in a few years. I am truly sad to no longer have her as a teacher.

4/22/12

STA2023

I can imagine taking and passing this course with anyone else. If you show up an study according to her reviews, you should have no problem making an A. She gives you lots of opportunities for extra credit, make sure you take advantage of them. Drops your worse test grade. Math is my worse subject but if I have an A.

3/21/12

STA2023

Very good teacher. Shes very well educated. Allows books and calculator on test and no homework. Pay attention in class and you'll get an A.

6/2/11

STA2023

THIS WAS THE BEST CLASS I TOOK. SHE IS AN AWESOME TEACHER. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHO FEELS CHALLENGED BY MATH. THIS WAS THE FIRST MATH CLASS I TOOK AFTER BEING OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 20+ YEARS AND SHE MADE IT WORTH COMING BACK TO COLLEGE. IF I COULD TAKE HER FOR ALL MY MATH CLASSES I WOULD DO SO IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

5/2/11

STA2023

Great Professor! She teaches to educate and help your grade point average. If you need statistics, she is the professor to take.

4/13/11

sta2023

Fantastic class!!! I am not a math person, in fact I hate math, but I love, love, love this class. You have to pay attention in class and do some of the practice problems to familiarize yourself with the work but anyone who puts in the effort can get an A. She also offers enough extra credit to move your grade up an entire letter. GREAT TEACHER!!!

3/30/11

STA2023

She is an AMAZING teacher! She wants everyone to succeed. Homework is not required and she also gives you many opportunities for extra credit. As long as you come to class and study just a little bit there's no way you can get anything lower than a B. There are 4 tests total and all are open book. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!!

12/21/10

STA2023

THE BEST!!! I was actually bummed when the class was over...

12/17/10

STA2023

Professor Kartsatos is the best!! If you don?t miss her pre-test reviews and do the extra credit you will do great. She loves to teach, and wants everyone to succeed. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not be able to pass her class with a good grade!

12/15/10

STA2023

I am horrible at math, and nearly failed every math class I took to this point. This professor made everything so easy to understand, and she made retention of the material very easy. Extra credit, like her extra help, was plentiful. I never would have passed this class if it wasn't for her.

12/9/10

STA2023

One of the best teachers I've ever had! She really cares about you passing the class. She lets you use your book on the tests and she offers a lot of extra credit.

More Mathematics professors at St. Petersburg College (all campuses)