in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
Janice Kartsatos
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Janice Kartsatos?

07/28/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great Teacher! Open Book tests. Makes the boring class interesting! HIGHLY recommend!

07/07/2014
good
map 2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

By far the most amazing teacher I have and will ever have in my entire life! She explains everything you need to know about D.E. and is the most helpful teacher ever! She offers loads of ex. cr. and gives amazing test reviews to prepare you for her exams! Just do the homework and get the basics from each problem and this class should be a breeze!

05/22/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Dr Kartsatos is the best professor I have ever had. She is very interesting, funny and easy going.Most important, she explains everything so you really understand it. Plus, it is very easy to get an A. Just attend the classes and do the extra credit.

01/05/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST TEACHER I HAVE EVER HAD! I was terrified to take stats but she made it so easy that I actually understood and got above a 100 in this class. All the tests are open book and you can write notecards and stick them in your book! Just do all the extra credit because it really pays off! Very very good teacher!

12/23/2013
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was absolutely terrified to take statistics. I actually tried to take it with another professor and had to withdraw. I am so glad I did. I not only did well in this class, but managed to have one of the highest averages. This teacher truly designs the structure of her class to enable her students to succeed! I feel blessed to have had her!

04/11/2013
good
Stat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Open book tests and lots of extra credit. Lenient on attendance. Everything is on power points. Do NOT buy new book (can go back to ed. 5), and calculator is necessary. Not too too exciting or fun class, but I'm not too good with math and got a better grade than I ever expected.

12/13/2012
good
MAP2303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This teacher practically gift wraps the class. She gives a test review thats 98% identical to the test and you can use your book on the test. I wish all math teachers were like this

11/26/2012
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROF. EVER! Straight forward, common sense, if you fail the class you should drop out of College. Open book tests, full reviews before each test. Take notes and put in your book and you will do fine. A+++ professor, makes math simple for even the most challenged math student. MUST TAKE PROFESSOR FOR STATS!

07/17/2012
good
MAP2302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Probably my favorite math teacher and class I have taken. She doesn't try and trick you at all and is very easy to get along with. If you just go to class and do the extra credit, you will have no problem getting an A or B

05/21/2012
good

The best professor of mathematics I have ever had in my life. She is a wonderful person and an amazing teacher. I wish to have this kind of person teaching all of my classes. Easy A if you pay attention and do the extra credit! Beware her classes seem to fill up in a matter of minutes because all of SPC knows shes the best math professor there is.