in Lamar University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
are you Paul Dawkins?

09/29/2014
good
calc 2413 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The online calculus textbook and problems have saved me from a life of mathematical ignorance. My school uses a hideous textbook that I gave up on, and I use your online materials instead, and I am now doing very well in my class. Thank you Professor Dawkins for providing these very clearly explained materials free of charge to all students. BRAVO!

09/22/2014
good
Math 1910 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Inspirational"

Thank you so much for your online notes, sir. You are the bane of unclear teachers and the boon of every struggling student. Your legacy lives on online, where every wise student comes to partake of the miracle that are your notes. Should I ever come to fortune by merit or fate, I will freely pay you for what was freely given.

09/10/2014
good
selfstudy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am just an oil field blue collar worker with an interest in math and I have finished Professor Dawkins' Calculus 1 2 and 3 ... it awsome ... thank you so much Dr. Dawkins ... next subject ... Linear Algebra

09/03/2014
good
Online Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome online notes. Great for reviewing first and second year math courses. I feel much more confident returning to 3rd year electrical engineering.

09/01/2014
good
X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The math notes are beyond helpful. Thank you, Professor Dawkins, for compensating for every unclear math teacher.

08/30/2014
good
MATH 3301 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great explanation. Awesome dude!

08/06/2014
good
ACET India Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thank you, Prof. Dawkins for your freely downloadable notes, and for explaining it all in a lucid, easy to understand manner. It made my life very easy when I had to return to Calculus after 15 long years.

08/01/2014
good
SPARK101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

respected sir, your sheets are more helpful to me. i have utilised your integrations class at best extent. thank you sir.

07/26/2014
good
MATH 3301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

His online notes help me during my gradution in Brazil. Thank you very much!

06/14/2014
good
self study Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i am an economics PhD student. working on some ideas in metrics using linear algebra techniques i needed to go back to review some calculus 3 topics and i found that treasure of notes. because of the clarity i went through calculus 2 and 3 and sometimes 1, DE. i am so grateful to DR. Dawkins for these notes. really thank you so much.

05/31/2014
good
MATH 263 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Paul's note: Enough said. Seriously, thank you so much, for these notes, helped me so much in my ODE class - a Mcgill student

05/29/2014
good
CALC2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hi Paul. University at Buffalo student here. Thanks so much for the awesome notes. They helped me sort out any questions I had during Calc I and Calc II when I couldn't ask my professor. Thanks so much for the help, if I'm ever in Beaumont I'll buy you a pizza or something.

05/22/2014
good
MA 114 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

My professor at the University of Kentucky did not speak English. Paul's online notes are in English. I recommend them to everyone.. easy to understand and were the primary reason I received an A in Calculus II. Thanks Paul!

05/15/2014
good
Math 2413 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm not even in this class. Paul is not even my "real" professor. But he may as well be! Learned 90% of Calc 1 from Paul's Online Math Notes and Khan Academy. I'm thankful to him for providing that awesome resource. One of very few amazing teachers whose positive influence reaches far beyond their own classrooms.

05/03/2014
good
MATH 3301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dawkins is awesome. Not much more to say.

04/25/2014
good
MATH 2413 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Dawkins is an awesome professor. He's very clear, very smart, requires no book for his calculus class, witty, and will help you understand the concepts if you want to truly understand them. I will take Professor Dawkins for every class he teaches that I need as a math major.

04/25/2014
good
diffrential equ Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You made me see through equation of maths. Maths is really not collection of no. , it correspond to reality...

04/09/2014
good
MATH 2413 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He the good guy!!! Me the student, Me the good student and him the good teacher. He should teach a english class as well

04/03/2014
good
econ-ua 238 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is very good,the best

03/30/2014
good
online Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Online notes are really lucid. It helps those who want to brush up calculus and those who are from non-mathematics (medicine etc) background.