in Lamar University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
are you Paul Dawkins?

09/10/2014
good
selfstudy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am just an oil field blue collar worker with an interest in math and I have finished Professor Dawkins' Calculus 1 2 and 3 ... it awsome ... thank you so much Dr. Dawkins ... next subject ... Linear Algebra

09/03/2014
good
Online Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome online notes. Great for reviewing first and second year math courses. I feel much more confident returning to 3rd year electrical engineering.

09/01/2014
good
X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The math notes are beyond helpful. Thank you, Professor Dawkins, for compensating for every unclear math teacher.

08/30/2014
good
MATH 3301 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great explanation. Awesome dude!

08/06/2014
good
ACET India Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Thank you, Prof. Dawkins for your freely downloadable notes, and for explaining it all in a lucid, easy to understand manner. It made my life very easy when I had to return to Calculus after 15 long years.

08/01/2014
good
SPARK101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

respected sir, your sheets are more helpful to me. i have utilised your integrations class at best extent. thank you sir.

07/26/2014
good
MATH 3301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

His online notes help me during my gradution in Brazil. Thank you very much!

06/14/2014
good
self study Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i am an economics PhD student. working on some ideas in metrics using linear algebra techniques i needed to go back to review some calculus 3 topics and i found that treasure of notes. because of the clarity i went through calculus 2 and 3 and sometimes 1, DE. i am so grateful to DR. Dawkins for these notes. really thank you so much.

05/31/2014
good
MATH 263 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Paul's note: Enough said. Seriously, thank you so much, for these notes, helped me so much in my ODE class - a Mcgill student

05/29/2014
good
CALC2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hi Paul. University at Buffalo student here. Thanks so much for the awesome notes. They helped me sort out any questions I had during Calc I and Calc II when I couldn't ask my professor. Thanks so much for the help, if I'm ever in Beaumont I'll buy you a pizza or something.