in Fresno City College that teach Science Edit
Professor in the Science department
at Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
are you Robert Winters?

09/22/2005
BIO 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you have to take his class, do it with caution. Don't be different or act different or he will pick on you all semester. Also requires some weird field trips that you must cover at your own expense. The book was also about $200 and we used it maybe 3 times all semester.

08/08/2005
good
Bio 7 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The old man of the mountain. He really knows the local biosphere. A great man - I don't know if he fully retired yet, but take his class before he does - they don't make them like this any more. Just don't tell him you're an Okie

11/26/2004
Biology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Winter's STILL teaching? Had him 6 years ago. Learned more about bio. then I knew before. He's not an "easy A", but he gives a rip that we learn. And Mr. Winter, be proud of me..I STILL don't smoke anymore! Still learning at 43 years. Thanks for the lessons. No, I didn't get an A in his class.

05/08/2003
bio 3..... Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Don't take his class.