in John Jay College that teach Law Edit
Professor in the Law department
at John Jay College, New York, NY
are you Stanley Ingber?

01/20/2014
CRJ 733 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

It takes a certain kind of brain to digest the complexities of law and translate it into a meaningful lesson. While exposure to the Socratic method is helpful, I think Professor Ingber could have done more to help his students make sense of the course. Constitutional Law is important and half of my class dropped, which is a red flag in my opinion.

12/17/2013
good
CJBA 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is very intelligent. Requires a lot of reading but its interesting. People are always complaining about the work but its not really hard, just time consuming. This class requires you to think and really helps you learn how to analyze situations from different points of view. Other professors acknowledge the fact that he is brilliant.

10/25/2013
CRJ 733 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I never thought I would drop any of the classes. Never say never. My first experience. VERY TOUGH class, VERY!!! 2 major papers, midterm and final + each single class you have to be ready to discuss at least 3-4 cases.... Don't take if you are full time student or work!!

05/22/2013
LAW 319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't think he is a bad prof. per se but he is kinda boring. I was a bit disappointed that this class was not more interesting. He doesn't let you talk sometimes which is rude and will clearly ignore your hand raised. He is not really hard but the material is difficult. Decent class but prob. wouldn't have taken it.

02/05/2013
good
Law203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor taught me stuff that I use in other classes related to his. I think if you show up to class and participate you get a minumum of 5 percent increase

01/08/2013

Brilliant

12/28/2012
good

One of the smartest teachers at JJAY

12/24/2012
good
Law101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brilliant, great teacher, I learned alot

12/24/2012
good

Ok, I have been reading how hard this teacher is. I tell you, His class is not hard. If you pay attention in class you will do well. Try to participat and please do not say "I don't know?" as an answer to a question. He would ask WHat do you think and people would answer I don't know. Obviously he doesnt know what you think...

12/20/2012
good

Great professor he knows his stuff