in Louisiana Tech University that teach Mathematics Edit
C
1.9

07/30/2014
good
MATH 243 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Teaching style takes some getting used to (expects students to go through lecture videos before clarifying any questions in class). If you do take his class and you're not a "theory" person, you can skip in the video to the examples and go from there. Very helpful during and outside of class as well

05/26/2014
MATH 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: F

I would never blame a teacher for the grade I get but this teacher was horrible my grades definitely reflect his teaching which is horrible DO NOT TAKE HIM if you care about your grades.

03/01/2014
Math 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THIS MAN! Worst teacher I have ever had in my life. I went to his office hours about 3 times a week to get help and I still had no idea what I was doing. He could make "1+1=2" difficult and hard to understand. I hated him. Dropped after first test

10/20/2012
good
MATH307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Schroeder is an amazing professor. He really cares about his students, and he wants to make sure they understand the material. Math isn't easy, so the classes aren't easy, but he really teaches the material well. I'm glad I had him for a proof class, otherwise I wouldn't understand proofs nearly as well.

04/08/2012
good
MATH241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wouldn't advise taking him unless you are naturally good at Math. He definitely is not an easy teacher, and sometimes the videos are not crystal clear, but overall a very enjoyable teacher. His tests are pretty difficult, and the problems worked in class are even more difficult.

07/26/2011
good
Math245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good professor. His online lecture videos are awesome. I would take him again if I had to.

04/05/2011
MAT307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

boring teacher

06/16/2010
math242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

he is the worst teacher in the world

02/10/2008
good
MATH482 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Uses his own book, very hard, but willing to help you, grading scale 50-66=C,66-82=B,83+=A

07/29/2007
MATH240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

worst ever had