in Louisiana Tech University that teach Mathematics Edit
C
1.9

07/30/2014
good
MATH 243 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Teaching style takes some getting used to (expects students to go through lecture videos before clarifying any questions in class). If you do take his class and you're not a "theory" person, you can skip in the video to the examples and go from there. Very helpful during and outside of class as well

05/26/2014
MATH 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: F

I would never blame a teacher for the grade I get but this teacher was horrible my grades definitely reflect his teaching which is horrible DO NOT TAKE HIM if you care about your grades.

03/01/2014
Math 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THIS MAN! Worst teacher I have ever had in my life. I went to his office hours about 3 times a week to get help and I still had no idea what I was doing. He could make "1+1=2" difficult and hard to understand. I hated him. Dropped after first test

10/20/2012
good
MATH307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Schroeder is an amazing professor. He really cares about his students, and he wants to make sure they understand the material. Math isn't easy, so the classes aren't easy, but he really teaches the material well. I'm glad I had him for a proof class, otherwise I wouldn't understand proofs nearly as well.

04/08/2012
good
MATH241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wouldn't advise taking him unless you are naturally good at Math. He definitely is not an easy teacher, and sometimes the videos are not crystal clear, but overall a very enjoyable teacher. His tests are pretty difficult, and the problems worked in class are even more difficult.

07/26/2011
good
Math245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good professor. His online lecture videos are awesome. I would take him again if I had to.

04/05/2011
MAT307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

boring teacher

06/16/2010
math242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

he is the worst teacher in the world

02/10/2008
good
MATH482 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Uses his own book, very hard, but willing to help you, grading scale 50-66=C,66-82=B,83+=A

07/29/2007
MATH240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

worst ever had

11/09/2006
math241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Absouelty the worst teacher for Math. Do not take him. I repeat do not unless you are a theoritical thinker rather than someone who likes to crunch numbers on a test.

11/08/2006
good
Math240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

To pass his class, you have to know how to do the problems in your head because you can't use a calculator for the tests.

04/19/2006
Math 244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the worst teacher i've ever had. He gives a truck load of homework assignments and doesn't know how to teach. My advice, don't take his class.........

11/27/2005
Math 243 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

HORRIBLE! I have a very strong math background and have never made below an A, i made a C. He teaches out of his book, (which sucks). He is very unclear and there are NO examples to go by in his books. Dont take him

10/18/2005
MATH 244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you think his books are confusing wait until you take his class. I have to learn the harder stuff by my self because of his confusing talk.

03/07/2005
math 244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Joey (mr. cocky below) is a doeschebag that studied for days before the tests on aderal so unless youve got a script and arnt a jackass DO YOUR HOMEWORK

02/22/2005
good

Do not take his class if you are not prepared to work. I made over a hundred on all three test and barely turned any homework in. but i still worked the homework. you have to do the homework, even though its hard, to make an A on the test. the test are a lot easier than the homework.

02/21/2005
good
Math 240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really nice guy. The only professor to actually ask 'what went wrong' on a test i bombed. Can be confusing so go after class with questions. A/B if you know some math and pay attention.

02/03/2005
good
MATH 244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His books are confusing, but having him as the teacher helps. Just be prepared to do some work and don't expect to breeze through it. Very helpful if you ask.

12/08/2004
Math 242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not a very good teacher. His book had made the previous two maths very difficult for me. He does not teach anything in my learning style nor anyone elses I have met. Very sweet man but a very bad teacher. Only good thing is he does real life apps but you still don't understand the material.