in Baruch College that teach Law Edit
at Baruch College, New York, NY
are you Gabriel Garnica?

10/14/2014
good
law 1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

Unbelievable professor. Took in the Spring 2012 semester, and now on my way to law school, I see how invaluable this class was. Introduced me to terms I use in my law firm on a regular basis, and test formats prepare you for the bar exam. Considerate, funny, and makes law interesting. Lectures just breeze by. Take him and you won't regret it.

09/11/2014
LAW1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was so wrong in choosing a 7:50 AM saturday class. Always overslept and couldn't focus in class. Thus I couldn't learn much from his lecture and have to rely on the textbook. I did horribly on the 2 midterms but he gives us a lot of chances to improve our grades.I worked hard to compensate & still got A, amazing. He's really nice!

08/26/2014
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Garnica is very good professor. He makes class interesting and the text understanding through examples. Good attention in the class and following his instructions are important to get good grade.

08/23/2014
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Garnica is one of the best professor I've ever had. He knows all the laws and makes the class very interesting. This class was NOT easy. I had to work very hard. If you not lazy and will read the book and learn all the notes, you will love the law and get a good grade.

08/22/2014
good
law1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

you need a professor like prof. garnica to get an A in law. he has great examples that help you memorize all the terms, he helps everyone who asks for it, and he's fair to everyone that follows the rules and directions. great professor and class. pay attention in class, take good notes, MAKE FLASHCARDS and study. I'd take any of his classes!

08/18/2014
good
law 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor!

07/21/2014
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Professor Garnica is one of the best professors I had. I was a little discouraged in taking a Saturday class, but it was so worth it. He was recommended by a friend of mine and I couldn't have been happier. Excellent teacher with a great sense of humor. Definitely take him and you won't regret it!

03/23/2014
good
cos3323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i like it

01/08/2014
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

An amazing class! Professor Garnica is very funny and on point. If you pay attention in class you will have no problems on exam. The approach to teaching through short stories and jokes is very effective since it allows you to understand and remember the material. Tons of practice material for midterm and final. Really enjoyed and learned a lot.

01/06/2014
good
LAW1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Course is pretty hard, but Prof Garnica made our studying process much easier. He gives examples for a better understanding, memory assoc tools make you learn, and he gives plenty of extra credits. Prof Garnica has a great sense of humor that turned my Sat class into a fun pastime. Just read assigned chapters b4 class,take notes,and you'll do fine!

12/29/2013
Law 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Horrible! 30 min of class be prepared to hear about his life. He jokes way to much

12/22/2013
good

Do yourself a favor and take him. Class overall was not hard for me. Suggest you to make a flashcards since its the only way to learn all those terms. His examples are very helpful and if you will take very good notes, you will rarely use a book. Some extra credit assignments and time and you will get an A.

11/23/2013
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved his class. Very interesting and entertaining. He gives an opportunity to get extra points towards the final grade. Exams were also fair enough. Law itself is not an easy course so if someone's complaining about this professor it's rather because they didn't want to make any efforts and study. Definitely TAKE him! He's awesome!

08/26/2013
good
LAW 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Gabriel Garnica is one of the best professors out there. I took LAW 1101 and got an 'A'. During the short semester, he did cover a lot. One of the many qualities is his way of making the topics interesting by examples. He has the extra credit system that helps to get an 'A' if you're attentive. Take him without hesitation. He is the BEST!

08/24/2013
good
Law 1101 S2AA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Professor Garnica is great! He really goes out of his way to ensure that his students get the best grades possible! He gave tons of extra credit and the best review sessions. I got an A in the course and learned so much out of it! Plus, he makes the so much fun with his jokes!

08/23/2013
good
LAW1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Prof. Garnica is great: funny, interesting and understanding. He jokes all the times, sometimes too much. I laughed a lot on every lecture. He is very organized and explains the details thoroughly.He gives extra credits which help you a lot to get a better grade. His class is good for ESL students

06/20/2013
good
law 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

MASTER! funny=Hot? U write a lot & learn a lot! Online HW w/ 2 chances, 1 Assignment(case+question)& interesting group debate. BE TIMELY esp* for extra cred. Pay attention & read- its all interesting anyways. Really focus on writing and vocab. Reviews 2mid & accumulative final JUST take him, you really couldn't do anything better on a Saturday!

06/16/2013
good
LAW1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very nice prof, and funny. he made the class real fun and succeeded in making a boring subject interesting. the way he teaches might be sometimes distracting because he likes to joke a lot but eventually it helps memorizing. gives a lot of work and reading(which is the nature of the subject) but professionally force u to work.easy grader too

06/07/2013
good
law1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

06/07/2013
good
law100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is great professor, I am a English as Second Language student. Before I took this class, I heard my friend told me law is very difficult. but his class is interesting, and he tried to help student but not beat you down grade. he gives review before the 2 midterm and the final, which is really help a lot. Take him. It is really worth it.