Gina Scala at East Stroudsburg University

Gina Scala

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/1/07

studeteac

Heard great stuff about her but... She did have a part in my student teaching practicum and always offered her assistance and help. Well...I emailed her for advice about a job and never heard from her...I thought that was extremely rude considering how much/often she offered herself. Shocked and disappointed iyet another ESU educator.

3/6/07

sped215

greatest lady ever... wonderful personality.... class isnt torture...

12/31/05

SPED 568

She tells you exactly what to expect. The class could not be any easier or any more fun. Take it in the summer if you can because she sets up days with the kids from the Mekeel Center.

12/16/05

Inclusionary

All I can say is she knows her sh*t! Great professor... I'm not special ed at all but from her class I know so much more about writing modifications and about inclusion

12/1/05

sped

Loved Dr. S! Even though I'm gone from the school, her stories stay with me, and they will forever. Everything I learned about Education, I learned from her. Thanks~

10/19/05

SPED

I love her as a teacher I can still remember all the things she said in class she really help me decide what kind of teacher i would like to be one day.

8/24/05

SPED

I Graduated in 98. I still reflect on her classes, she was a great teacher and a wonderful person.

6/14/05

PDS

DR. SCALA KNOWS HER****!!!! SHE IS A WONDERFUL PROFESSOR WHO REALLY IS HERE FOR US NOT A PAY CHECK. If you need anythign, all you have to do is asdk and she will help you out in anything you need!!!! TOTALLY COOL PROFFESOR!!! Take her if you know whats good for you!!!!

5/20/05

SPED

Will help you if you do your work; will bury you if you don't. Extremely disorganized, but knows her subject area, and teaches without notes. Tests are EXTREMELY HARD

4/19/04

SPEDs

Rater Interest

Tremendous instructor, phenomenal person. If you haven't had an opportunity to take a class with Dr. Scala, then you are truly missing out. She's an amazing women who teaches from the heart. Check her out, you won't be disappointed.

3/25/04

Rater Interest

Years after leaving ESU, Dr. Scala is a professor who will forever remain in my heart. She tells about the world of special education just like it is. Not a day goes by that I do not think of her constructive feedback.

12/31/03

Rater Interest

Dr. Scala has become one of my idols at ESU. She is a wonderful woman, and I hope to be as knowledgable and experienced as she is one day. She will help you out any time any way even if you don't have her class. She makes herself very available.

11/17/03

Rater Interest

Great lady, lots of experience, but very vague and only organized at a superficial level. Needs to commit to doing less to be effective at doing anything.

10/31/03

Rater Interest

I can not believe that there are not more ratings for Dr. Scala. She has so much experience and really knows what she is doing. She was very helpful , and threw in a joke or worthwhile story in her class. You are missing out if you don't take her class.

5/16/03