in East Stroudsburg University that teach Education Edit
at East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
are you Gina Scala?

06/01/2007
good
studeteac Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Heard great stuff about her but... She did have a part in my student teaching practicum and always offered her assistance and help. Well...I emailed her for advice about a job and never heard from her...I thought that was extremely rude considering how much/often she offered herself. Shocked and disappointed iyet another ESU educator.

03/06/2007
good
sped215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

greatest lady ever... wonderful personality.... class isnt torture...

12/31/2005
good
SPED 568 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She tells you exactly what to expect. The class could not be any easier or any more fun. Take it in the summer if you can because she sets up days with the kids from the Mekeel Center.

12/16/2005
good
Inclusionary Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

All I can say is she knows her sh*t! Great professor... I'm not special ed at all but from her class I know so much more about writing modifications and about inclusion

12/01/2005
good
sped Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved Dr. S! Even though I'm gone from the school, her stories stay with me, and they will forever. Everything I learned about Education, I learned from her. Thanks~

10/19/2005
good
SPED Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love her as a teacher I can still remember all the things she said in class she really help me decide what kind of teacher i would like to be one day.

08/24/2005
good
SPED Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I Graduated in 98. I still reflect on her classes, she was a great teacher and a wonderful person.

06/14/2005
good
PDS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DR. SCALA KNOWS HER****!!!! SHE IS A WONDERFUL PROFESSOR WHO REALLY IS HERE FOR US NOT A PAY CHECK. If you need anythign, all you have to do is asdk and she will help you out in anything you need!!!! TOTALLY COOL PROFFESOR!!! Take her if you know whats good for you!!!!

05/20/2005
good
SPED Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Will help you if you do your work; will bury you if you don't. Extremely disorganized, but knows her subject area, and teaches without notes. Tests are EXTREMELY HARD

04/19/2004
good
SPEDs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Tremendous instructor, phenomenal person. If you haven't had an opportunity to take a class with Dr. Scala, then you are truly missing out. She's an amazing women who teaches from the heart. Check her out, you won't be disappointed.