in East Stroudsburg University that teach Fine Arts Edit
at East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
are you Miharu Lane?

05/18/2010
good
ART151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Prof. Lane, second cutest asian, funniest, nicest teacher at ESU. Take her class if you ever get the chance.

04/29/2010
good
Two103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love Professor Lane. She is a great person as well as an awesome teacher. I've learned a lot in her class. When I had her for basic drawing my freshman year and compared the first portrait in the class and my final project there was an incredible difference. She is very understanding and helpful with art projects and personal matters.

07/25/2008
Art100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Got an A... I still don't know what the class was about...

02/06/2008
good
ART153 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy sailing if your into art.

04/04/2007
good
ddena1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I currently have her for 2D design, she is an amazing teacher. Very easy going, understand, and extremely helpful. The projects are cake, and test are like 10 questions straight out of the book.

02/14/2005
good
art 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best art teacher, thus far. she's funny, adorable, and she knows her stuff too.

08/25/2003
good
intro art Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

08/11/2003
good
Int. art Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

She's really funny, nice teacher, lots of extra credit pending on what class you take!

05/21/2003
good
basic des Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher...very helpful, funny