in New York City College of Technology that teach Computer Science Edit
at New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
are you Joe Ebbers?

08/18/2013
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Best and the funniest! Very helpful when any question asked. Even though it was online, he made himslf available physically when necessary. Great professor! Must take.

05/29/2012
good
CST7650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this course because it gave me useful knowledge about how the operating system. I wished we could have done more labs assignment during the lecture and not only for homework. Overall, taking this course was effective. I enjoyed exploring for the first time the command line and the Ubuntu Operating System.

01/02/2012
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First time I had an online class. But it all worked out good. Do trust me that taking his class online and a professor like him will benefit you.

12/28/2011
good
CIS1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the few class I really enjoyed taking. THis was my first online class and he made it interesting and fun. He was always available when I needed help. Work was somewhat hard but fair. Take him if you can get him.

12/12/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Had him for online class. First time I took an online class he made it easy. The Wimba program was good most of the time but some problems. Overall this was a mad good cvlass!

06/13/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just do the assigned reading and submit assignment on time. Half class was on line and homework was sent on line. Text was not easy but Mr. Ebbers always explained something when I asked him.

01/25/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is the best profesor ever easy class to do. jus do all your hws and pass the test and he gave us 2 test online and no final i got a easy A ao take his class

01/04/2011
good
cst1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a great class. I liked working online but I wish I had been in a live classroom. Work was fair and he was available when I needed him.

06/02/2010
good
cst3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class and learned a lot about computer security. Every class was interesting and mr. ebbers was always presenting new and interesting stuff. Good sense of humor and always available to help and answer questions. Best teacher I had so far at nycct!

06/02/2010
good
CST3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THis was the best class I've even taken at city tech. Prof Ebbers was a great instructor. He was very knowledgable and very helpful. I learned a great deal about security. Take him!! He's the best!!