in New York City College of Technology that teach Computer Science Edit
at New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
are you Joe Ebbers?

08/18/2013
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Best and the funniest! Very helpful when any question asked. Even though it was online, he made himslf available physically when necessary. Great professor! Must take.

05/29/2012
good
CST7650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this course because it gave me useful knowledge about how the operating system. I wished we could have done more labs assignment during the lecture and not only for homework. Overall, taking this course was effective. I enjoyed exploring for the first time the command line and the Ubuntu Operating System.

01/02/2012
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First time I had an online class. But it all worked out good. Do trust me that taking his class online and a professor like him will benefit you.

12/28/2011
good
CIS1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the few class I really enjoyed taking. THis was my first online class and he made it interesting and fun. He was always available when I needed help. Work was somewhat hard but fair. Take him if you can get him.

12/12/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Had him for online class. First time I took an online class he made it easy. The Wimba program was good most of the time but some problems. Overall this was a mad good cvlass!

06/13/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just do the assigned reading and submit assignment on time. Half class was on line and homework was sent on line. Text was not easy but Mr. Ebbers always explained something when I asked him.

01/25/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is the best profesor ever easy class to do. jus do all your hws and pass the test and he gave us 2 test online and no final i got a easy A ao take his class

01/04/2011
good
cst1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a great class. I liked working online but I wish I had been in a live classroom. Work was fair and he was available when I needed him.

06/02/2010
good
cst3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class and learned a lot about computer security. Every class was interesting and mr. ebbers was always presenting new and interesting stuff. Good sense of humor and always available to help and answer questions. Best teacher I had so far at nycct!

06/02/2010
good
CST3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THis was the best class I've even taken at city tech. Prof Ebbers was a great instructor. He was very knowledgable and very helpful. I learned a great deal about security. Take him!! He's the best!!

09/15/2009
good
CST3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Ebbers makes classes very fun and interesting. He likes to get students involved and teaches about new technology. Great teacher, take him if you get the chance.

06/02/2009
good
cst3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was the best I've had so far. Mr. Ebbers makes it interesting and fun. Most of all, its up to date with the latest things with WIndows. Also I like the presentations by others that dealt with hacking and other security tools. Really good class and great professor!

05/26/2009
good
CST3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class and this professor. He made class fun and I learned a lot. If you can get him take him. He is a good professor and one of the best I had since coming to school here.

05/18/2009
good

Great class!! Mr. ebbers made this class enjoyable. I learned a lot about computer seucurity, and really liked the programs that we reviewed. Get him if you can!!! He is fun and really cares abouts his students!

05/13/2009
good

Great class and great prof. Hes always telling jokes and makes class fun. Look forward to his class. Learned a lot and liked this class alot. Take him if you can

05/13/2009
good

Great class! Best part was student presentations. He made this course enjoyable. One of the best courses and professors so far.

01/13/2009
good

I learned a lot of stuff about computer security. I also like the presentations that we had to do in class. It helped me to see different security programs. The best was the steganography and port lessons. Good instructor and take him if you can get him.

01/08/2009
good
CST3510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great professor and very humorous. Sometimes he can be too humorous, but overall I felt like I learned a lot.

01/06/2009
good

Great professor! We covered a lot of things that were not in the book for the course which made the course very interesting. The field trip was a great experience. The project was also helpful because I learned a lot about software used in security. Hope I have him in 610!

01/06/2009
good
MS204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class. You end up doing a lot of work without realizing you are doing so much. I learned a great deal about ACCESS and how to create and work with databases. I liked the project because I was able to develop a database for my employer. Great instructor!