in New York City College of Technology that teach Computer Science Edit
at New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
are you Joe Ebbers?

08/18/2013
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Best and the funniest! Very helpful when any question asked. Even though it was online, he made himslf available physically when necessary. Great professor! Must take.

05/29/2012
good
CST7650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this course because it gave me useful knowledge about how the operating system. I wished we could have done more labs assignment during the lecture and not only for homework. Overall, taking this course was effective. I enjoyed exploring for the first time the command line and the Ubuntu Operating System.

01/02/2012
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

First time I had an online class. But it all worked out good. Do trust me that taking his class online and a professor like him will benefit you.

12/28/2011
good
CIS1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the few class I really enjoyed taking. THis was my first online class and he made it interesting and fun. He was always available when I needed help. Work was somewhat hard but fair. Take him if you can get him.

12/12/2011
good
CST1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Had him for online class. First time I took an online class he made it easy. The Wimba program was good most of the time but some problems. Overall this was a mad good cvlass!