Joe Ebbers at New York City College of Technology

Joe Ebbers

Number of ratings 61 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/18/13

CST1215

Best and the funniest! Very helpful when any question asked. Even though it was online, he made himslf available physically when necessary. Great professor! Must take.

5/29/12

CST7650

I enjoyed this course because it gave me useful knowledge about how the operating system. I wished we could have done more labs assignment during the lecture and not only for homework. Overall, taking this course was effective. I enjoyed exploring for the first time the command line and the Ubuntu Operating System.

1/2/12

CST1215

First time I had an online class. But it all worked out good. Do trust me that taking his class online and a professor like him will benefit you.

12/28/11

CIS1215

This is one of the few class I really enjoyed taking. THis was my first online class and he made it interesting and fun. He was always available when I needed help. Work was somewhat hard but fair. Take him if you can get him.

12/12/11

CST1215

Good teacher. Had him for online class. First time I took an online class he made it easy. The Wimba program was good most of the time but some problems. Overall this was a mad good cvlass!

6/13/11

CST1215

Just do the assigned reading and submit assignment on time. Half class was on line and homework was sent on line. Text was not easy but Mr. Ebbers always explained something when I asked him.

1/25/11

CST1215

he is the best profesor ever easy class to do. jus do all your hws and pass the test and he gave us 2 test online and no final i got a easy A ao take his class

1/4/11

cst1215

This was a great class. I liked working online but I wish I had been in a live classroom. Work was fair and he was available when I needed him.

6/2/10

cst3510

I enjoyed this class and learned a lot about computer security. Every class was interesting and mr. ebbers was always presenting new and interesting stuff. Good sense of humor and always available to help and answer questions. Best teacher I had so far at nycct!

6/2/10

CST3510

THis was the best class I've even taken at city tech. Prof Ebbers was a great instructor. He was very knowledgable and very helpful. I learned a great deal about security. Take him!! He's the best!!

9/15/09

CST3510

Prof. Ebbers makes classes very fun and interesting. He likes to get students involved and teaches about new technology. Great teacher, take him if you get the chance.

6/2/09

cst3510

This class was the best I've had so far. Mr. Ebbers makes it interesting and fun. Most of all, its up to date with the latest things with WIndows. Also I like the presentations by others that dealt with hacking and other security tools. Really good class and great professor!

5/26/09

CST3510

I really enjoyed this class and this professor. He made class fun and I learned a lot. If you can get him take him. He is a good professor and one of the best I had since coming to school here.

5/18/09

CST3510

Great class!! Mr. ebbers made this class enjoyable. I learned a lot about computer seucurity, and really liked the programs that we reviewed. Get him if you can!!! He is fun and really cares abouts his students!

5/13/09

CST3510

Great class and great prof. Hes always telling jokes and makes class fun. Look forward to his class. Learned a lot and liked this class alot. Take him if you can

5/13/09

CST3510

Great class! Best part was student presentations. He made this course enjoyable. One of the best courses and professors so far.

1/13/09

CST3510

I learned a lot of stuff about computer security. I also like the presentations that we had to do in class. It helped me to see different security programs. The best was the steganography and port lessons. Good instructor and take him if you can get him.

1/8/09

CST3510

He is a great professor and very humorous. Sometimes he can be too humorous, but overall I felt like I learned a lot.

1/6/09

CST3510

Great professor! We covered a lot of things that were not in the book for the course which made the course very interesting. The field trip was a great experience. The project was also helpful because I learned a lot about software used in security. Hope I have him in 610!

1/6/09

MS204

I really enjoyed this class. You end up doing a lot of work without realizing you are doing so much. I learned a great deal about ACCESS and how to create and work with databases. I liked the project because I was able to develop a database for my employer. Great instructor!

More Computer Science professors at New York City College of Technology