in California State University San Bernardino that teach English Edit
at California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA
are you Margaret Doane?

01/28/2014
good
ENGLISH 336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Professor Doane is absolutely amazing!If you want a professor who is prepared,enlightening and encouraging take her.She has the ability to give clarity to a wrong answer without making you feel bad too. I'd advise you to keep up with the readings because every class session is worth participation points.Do the work and participate.She's great!

11/27/2013
good
The omantics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent.

09/10/2012
good
engmany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is my favorite professor! I always enjoy going to her classes! Just do your readings and you'll be fine.

05/03/2012
good
33601 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Professor Doane. She is amazing!!

12/03/2011
Eng441 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Doane likes her job. She loves it when students comment and actually talk about the books/selections, and will give you many chances to do well. Be prepared to read works by Willa Cather whenever she can fit one into a class. Also, she often has to cut readings from classes, due to time management. Tons of extra credit, not a hard class.

07/11/2011
good
ENG415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is beyond the nicest, greatest professor you could ask for!! Seriously-she is GREAT! I will try to take her every quarter. This next quarter will be my third with Margaret. You will love her, just make sure you actually read. If you read and do the easy journals and the many extra credit options...it's an easy A.

05/23/2011
good
ENG212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Doane is a caring person. She, in fact, cried in class when I took her. There is one paper 5-7 pages and there is a midterm and a final. It's a hard class in that you have to make sure that you include all that she wants you to include. So, make sure that whatever she talks about, you take good notes for.

12/11/2010
good
ENG212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Doane is a kind person and a great professor. I've developed nothing short of the deepest respect and greatest affection for her. Pay attention! Not only will you learn a lot about literature, you may learn something about life.

12/11/2010
good
Eng303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice professor. Lots of reading. Fair grader and VERY helpful with midterm and final studying. Brings candy and food in all the time. Felt like a book club.Lots of talks about use of literary devices. Taking her again!

06/20/2010
good
Eng212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Doane is a wonderful teacher, it is very apparent that she enjoys what she does. Doane is an Awesome teacher, but I must concur with the notion that she can be a stickler in the way in which she wants the papers to be written. She wants the information that is discussed in class to appear in the paper, so make sure that all is included.

06/03/2010
good
Eng213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Doane is a lovely, lively, and fun teacher to have. Although, I do feel that a warning is in order, she can be judgemental when she grades tests and papers. She wants everything to flow with what she believes the text means, and she is not afraid to let those that are completely wrong that they are so. She is a very eager instructor.

05/26/2010
good
Engli336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love love love her!!! She is the best professor I have ever had. She works very well with students and is amazing. She loves what she does. I take her for every class that I need!!!!

05/10/2010
good
Eng212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher. One would love to have her. She cares about her students and gives extra credit. I have her for two classes and she takes passion in her teachings. Attendance is important and so is being on time. She takes roll everyday. Very clear and the books and short stories she teaches are wonderful.

08/12/2009
good

Have had her for 212 & 336. If she is teaching any other classes that I need that fit my time frame, I will def. take her. She is awesome and is very encouraging and helpful. She offers many extra credit opportunities so it would be just silly to get anything less than an A-.

03/01/2009
good
ENG412 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far, the most caring, nurturing professor. She wants you to learn, so if you're willing to discuss and explore, her classes will seem easy. If you don't participate, you won't do well. I learned almost every key question on my English CSETs from her. Absolutely fabulous

02/19/2009
good

She's an incredibly bright and kind woman. I'm enjoying the class.

02/06/2009

I enjoy the class.

12/01/2007
good

Awesome Professor. I had her for 2 courses this quarter and loved both of them. She cares so much about what she is teaching. CATHER RULES! lol She brought snacks for us to eat and it's just a really fun class every day.

11/17/2007
good
Eng441 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Margaret is so wonderful! I think that she is so interested in her students! She is hilarious and very passionate about teaching! It definitely is inspiring!

09/21/2007
good
Engmany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I love Margaret! She is such a wonderful and caring lady. She is the first professor that I've come to be friends with. You can go to her with any problem, and she will go out of her way to help you fix it. She really cares about her students, and it shows in her teaching. She is a excellent professor, friend, and mentor. I highly recommend her!!!