in San Jose State University that teach English Edit
at San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
are you William Wilson?

11/06/2013
good
English 1b Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love him because he is the best teacher ever!!!! His class is so exciting I love it!!!!!! #YOLO #BEST_TEACHEREVER #SWAG

06/14/2013
ENGL 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

During my semester he failed half the class and the other half passed with grades lower than a B. There were no A's. No matter how good you try on your essays, you will only get a C or lower. I was one of the 3 from my ENGL 1A to get an A from my class but when I got to his class for 1B, I didn't stand a chance for getting even a C+.

12/24/2012
Eng1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE HIS CLASS. Prof Wilson is an extremely hard grader and he told the class at the beginning that everyone averages C. I am an A and a few Bs student and cant believe that all my papers written were of C quality. He canceled a few classes and had us write timed essays remotely. He is not clear on his grading. Dont think I learned anything!

12/22/2012
ENGL100W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I did enjoyed the poems, literature selected and the in-class discussions. However, he does grade harshly and comments are often illegible. There's little communication outside of class time, getting answers to e-mails is unpredictable. If you are organized and self-sufficient to find answers elsewhere, you'll do o.k., just don't expect an A.

11/28/2012
Engl1b Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

SOOO BORING. Rambles and rambles til the class is over. Grades way too hard. Nobody in the class has gotten higher than a C on a paper. Unfair grading. Rude and insulting on his results of an essay. I do NOT recommend.