in Modesto Junior College that teach English Edit
at Modesto Junior College, Modesto, CA
are you Jeff Netto?

04/28/2014
good
Engl 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Netto was great! He is very funny and easy to talk to. Not boring at all. Quizzes can be hard, so be sure to read. If you try, you will pass! Highly recommended.

03/31/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best English professor I have had by far! He is has a witty sense of humor and makes everything clear. If you have any questions or concerns he is more than willing to help. TAKE HIS CLASS IT'S AN EASY A!

02/01/2014
good
ENG-103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's one of the best professors at MJC. His lectures are interesting and so are the books he assigns. He uses films a lot to aid in his lectures which keeps class exciting. I definitely recommend taking him.

01/22/2014
good
MENGL-162 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Such a laid back and easy class! He has a true passion for the history of cinema and it shows! Just be sure to attend class, because some of the movies are hard to find if you miss a day.

01/11/2014
good
eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Keep going to class and you'll understand the material. I loved going to class he is charming and you could tell he enjoys teaching. There is writing every week but he is an easy grader. And the books he has you read through the semester are awesome!

08/31/2013
good
ENGL 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Netto is one of MJC's best instructor's.

07/06/2013
good
101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

By far one of the best professor's I have ever had at MJC. He is amazing and life changing. He opens your eyes to so much. He's patient, kind and smart. I was always fascinated by everything he taught. He's also very funny and easy to talk to when you have an issue with homework or an essay. Very helpful.

05/02/2013
ENGL163 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not the Shakespeare class I intended. It was basically film appreciation. Very disappointed. But overall, easy grader and easy class.

05/02/2013
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Funny guy and loved the class. He picked a subject I knew nothing about and I was so intrigued. He grades fair as long as you show effort and is always there to help. Definitely going to take him for 103.

04/30/2013
good
Engl 163 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was very easy. He gave us easy quizzes, and made us do really easy screening reports. We had a blast in his class.

04/15/2013
good
ENG 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He doesn't assign too much work, and grades fairly. 4 essays, but he drops the lowest score. The final is also an in class essay. A few other writing exercises and reading quizzes..He has a sarcastic, dark sense of humor. If you enjoy English, logic, and sarcastic/ dark jokes this is definitely the class for you!

04/15/2013
good
eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Netto is awesome. He is clear with what he wants. I am learning a lot from him. If you show up to class and try your best on your essays you will get good scores. The book is very interesting. Mr. Netto is funny don't take his jokes too personal. :)

04/11/2013
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He wrote something that was rude and it made me think twice about attending college. I think teachers/professors should encourage their students, and not make comments to make them think their stupid or dumb. With professors like this; why should we attend college?

03/14/2013
good
ENGL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Netto is an amazing teacher. He makes writing so clear and easy and he is very helpful.

01/29/2013
good
ENG162 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He has an awesome sense of humor.

01/13/2013
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

As a Chem major, I dreaded Eng103. Luckily, Dr. Netto is a great professor. He will challenge you, but you will become a better writer. I took Eng101 and felt like I didn't learn a damn thing. Netto helped bolster my writing skills and confidence. One of the few classes I left feeling smarter than I did when I went in. I was able to earn an A.

12/26/2012
good
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Netto is an awesome professor. He is super interested in the material so he makes the extra effort to teach it clearly. He is very willing to give extra help if needed at his office hours. Overall, definitely recommend him for English.

12/15/2012
good
ENGL103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Netto is a great teacher. His assignments are fairly easy. There isn't a ton of reading. If you're a good writer he grades really easy. Some of the quizzes he gave were tough but they didn't affect the final grade very much. We watched some good movies and he tried to make the class entertaining. I'd definitely recommend him.

12/06/2012
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He's a fair professor. 3- 1500 word papers, 7-350 word journals, 1000 word final, 8 quizzes. I am not a great writer but i managed a C+/B-. With eng 103 he deals with rhetoric. pretty straight forward material when taking his hybrid class.

04/30/2012
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot! Loved the Prof! Took the class as a hybrid and thought it worked out well. The amount of work assigned was fair and delegated well. I would recommend this instuctor!