Jeff Netto at Modesto Junior College

Jeff Netto

Number of ratings 79 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

3/31/14

ENG101

The best English professor I have had by far! He is has a witty sense of humor and makes everything clear. If you have any questions or concerns he is more than willing to help. TAKE HIS CLASS IT'S AN EASY A!

2/1/14

ENG-103

He's one of the best professors at MJC. His lectures are interesting and so are the books he assigns. He uses films a lot to aid in his lectures which keeps class exciting. I definitely recommend taking him.

1/22/14

MENGL-162

Such a laid back and easy class! He has a true passion for the history of cinema and it shows! Just be sure to attend class, because some of the movies are hard to find if you miss a day.

1/11/14

eng103

Great teacher! Keep going to class and you'll understand the material. I loved going to class he is charming and you could tell he enjoys teaching. There is writing every week but he is an easy grader. And the books he has you read through the semester are awesome!

8/31/13

ENGL 103

Dr. Netto is one of MJC's best instructor's.

7/6/13

By far one of the best professor's I have ever had at MJC. He is amazing and life changing. He opens your eyes to so much. He's patient, kind and smart. I was always fascinated by everything he taught. He's also very funny and easy to talk to when you have an issue with homework or an essay. Very helpful.

5/2/13

ENGL163

Not the Shakespeare class I intended. It was basically film appreciation. Very disappointed. But overall, easy grader and easy class.

5/2/13

eng101

Funny guy and loved the class. He picked a subject I knew nothing about and I was so intrigued. He grades fair as long as you show effort and is always there to help. Definitely going to take him for 103.

4/30/13

Engl 163

This class was very easy. He gave us easy quizzes, and made us do really easy screening reports. We had a blast in his class.

4/15/13

ENG 103

He doesn't assign too much work, and grades fairly. 4 essays, but he drops the lowest score. The final is also an in class essay. A few other writing exercises and reading quizzes..He has a sarcastic, dark sense of humor. If you enjoy English, logic, and sarcastic/ dark jokes this is definitely the class for you!

4/15/13

eng 101

Mr. Netto is awesome. He is clear with what he wants. I am learning a lot from him. If you show up to class and try your best on your essays you will get good scores. The book is very interesting. Mr. Netto is funny don't take his jokes too personal. :)

4/11/13

Eng 101

He wrote something that was rude and it made me think twice about attending college. I think teachers/professors should encourage their students, and not make comments to make them think their stupid or dumb. With professors like this; why should we attend college?

3/14/13

ENGL 101

Netto is an amazing teacher. He makes writing so clear and easy and he is very helpful.

1/29/13

ENG162

He has an awesome sense of humor.

1/13/13

ENG103

As a Chem major, I dreaded Eng103. Luckily, Dr. Netto is a great professor. He will challenge you, but you will become a better writer. I took Eng101 and felt like I didn't learn a damn thing. Netto helped bolster my writing skills and confidence. One of the few classes I left feeling smarter than I did when I went in. I was able to earn an A.

12/26/12

Eng103

Dr. Netto is an awesome professor. He is super interested in the material so he makes the extra effort to teach it clearly. He is very willing to give extra help if needed at his office hours. Overall, definitely recommend him for English.

12/15/12

ENGL103

Mr. Netto is a great teacher. His assignments are fairly easy. There isn't a ton of reading. If you're a good writer he grades really easy. Some of the quizzes he gave were tough but they didn't affect the final grade very much. We watched some good movies and he tried to make the class entertaining. I'd definitely recommend him.

12/6/12

ENG103

He's a fair professor. 3- 1500 word papers, 7-350 word journals, 1000 word final, 8 quizzes. I am not a great writer but i managed a C+/B-. With eng 103 he deals with rhetoric. pretty straight forward material when taking his hybrid class.

4/30/12

ENG103

I learned a lot! Loved the Prof! Took the class as a hybrid and thought it worked out well. The amount of work assigned was fair and delegated well. I would recommend this instuctor!

4/27/12

engl103

Netto is one of the best english teachers at MJC. His super clear, his funny and helpful.If you have to take an english class, take it with him! U will not regret it =] I took his english 103 class last fall and i loved it!

More English professors at Modesto Junior College