in Pima Community College that teach Writing Edit
at Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
are you Mic Denfeld?

11/12/2014
good
WRT 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Inspirational"

Mic Denfeld is a really inspiring teacher to have. Her class goes beyond the usual, read from a textbook and write about it. There's a lot of writing outside of class, however, she does not assign a topic to write about. You read whatever section of the novel that was assigned and write whatever is on your mind about it. VERY nice teacher!Take her!

09/07/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her writing class in 2004, and she was amazing. Years afterward, I'd still visit her. Very nice, very helpful, Mic Denfeld is a woman that I admire and respect.

08/28/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mic is an amazing teacher, super sweet, understanding, and down to earth. She brings out your true potential in writing. Class for me was a breeze, as long as you follow her instructions and turn in things on time then its an easy A. You will have a lot of writing and reading to do but its easy. Loved her class!

05/08/2014
good
WRT-101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you're a slacker, this class may be hard, if you're organized and listen, it's a breeze. Just listen to what she says. The class is not only fun, but it will be a class you will remember forever. She is inspirational and oh so talented. I can't say enough great things about her other than I'm going to miss Mondays and Wednesdays so much. E.N.

05/05/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mic is a wonderful teacher and person. She made learning fun and interesting the whole semester. There was many lively discussions and interesting topics of writing. (daily) She will tell you day one that she expects more writing essays from you than other professors. Always willing to help or discuss. Not an easy grade but well worth the effort.

03/03/2014
good
WRT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

absolutely wonderful teacher. guides the mind through inner and global questions and leaves them to find who they are and that which they desire. thank you mic!

01/27/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far my favorite teacher at Pima. She is incredibly sweet and she let's you write about ANYTHING you want. I missed 2 out of the 6 essays and still got an A. Everybody became a family and I was so sad to leave her class! Please take her class if you can. The easiest A and best teacher.

05/30/2013
good
WRT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mic is such a sweet heart! I kinda feel like she talked too much about things not even related to writing. Our class was like a family and she was so kind. Take her if you can!

02/26/2013
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

All of the work is outside of class, which is 6 essays total and a few extra papers here and there. In class, she just talks about current events or whatever is going on inside of her head. Easy class over all, a little misguided about "Writing 101".

01/13/2013
good
WRT101H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED Mic's honors class. I learned so much from her everyday talks about current events. She was very random, but very enthusiastic and full of spirit. There was a lot of writing done, and just make sure to turn in everything on time. Going to class wasn't really necessary, but I never missed one day, just because she was so entertaining!

12/12/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed ateending this class and always had a great time! I love Mic's sense of humar and always has something interesting to say. The books she chose for her students to write about are interesting and I had no problem writing the essays that were assigned. You write a LOT, but luckily you have a lot of freedom to write as you wish :)

11/08/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely LOVED Mic's class. Definitely a lot of reading and writing, but during class time be prepared to sit back and listen to lectures. Don't worry though, her lectures are so much fun!This was the class that I looked forward to every single day! I highly recommend this class!

07/26/2012
good

super cool teacher, funny,first day of class she walked in wearing a Green Bay Packers helmet, you will read alot and write alot but its interesting, you must follow her writing format or she will not accept papers, 1 group project, good class to take

07/04/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You are going to read...ALOT but some of the books she chooses are interesting, some are not She is very much about her format and detail. She will bring out whatever potential you may have in writing. Lots of essays!! But you get to choose the dates when they're due. She makes class fun. But you will work hard, treated like an adult not like H.S.

06/12/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mic is an amazing individual. I had her this past spring and enjoyed every day of that class. She does require a lot of reading and writing. 3 books and 3 papers throughout the semester. The best part is that she lets you pick when to turn them in.

04/13/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mic is definitely the best teacher I have ever had. Her class is the last in my day, and I always go home in an awesome mood. Her stories and jokes are hilarious. She's also very cool, and fun to be around. She doesn't require much in my opinion. Just to open your mind and be creative in your writing 7 3 page papers however you want-get creative.

08/02/2010
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hahaha! The best writing teacher I've had. The work load is easy. Get used to college. One measly 3 page essay per week is expected. If you can't handle that you should reconsider higher education. Mic focuses more on students being able to express their thoughts in writing rather than just teaching form. Excellent person. Excellent teacher.

04/23/2010
good

Mic is a terrific teacher and human being. She is always willing to help and always has hilarious asides to keep you focused and engaged. Yes, she does require more essays than other teachers but she tells you that on the first day; she told us if you want the easy version to switch now. Amazing! Teacher. If you need a WRT teacher, take her.

01/08/2010
good

Mic is awesome! Her class requires a LOT of reading and 3 page essays. I think a lot of students expect to learn how to write in this course. We already know how to write, this course is about thinking critically and analyzing different perspectives of human thought and ideas. She's an "A" in my book.

12/09/2009
good
wrt101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very challenging! Made me weary of wrt 102 but easy to pass if you do all the essays and 3.2.1's. very interesting and fun teacher!