in Pima Community College that teach Writing Edit
at Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
are you Mic Denfeld?

09/07/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her writing class in 2004, and she was amazing. Years afterward, I'd still visit her. Very nice, very helpful, Mic Denfeld is a woman that I admire and respect.

08/28/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mic is an amazing teacher, super sweet, understanding, and down to earth. She brings out your true potential in writing. Class for me was a breeze, as long as you follow her instructions and turn in things on time then its an easy A. You will have a lot of writing and reading to do but its easy. Loved her class!

05/08/2014
good
WRT-101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you're a slacker, this class may be hard, if you're organized and listen, it's a breeze. Just listen to what she says. The class is not only fun, but it will be a class you will remember forever. She is inspirational and oh so talented. I can't say enough great things about her other than I'm going to miss Mondays and Wednesdays so much. E.N.

05/05/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Mic is a wonderful teacher and person. She made learning fun and interesting the whole semester. There was many lively discussions and interesting topics of writing. (daily) She will tell you day one that she expects more writing essays from you than other professors. Always willing to help or discuss. Not an easy grade but well worth the effort.

03/03/2014
good
WRT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

absolutely wonderful teacher. guides the mind through inner and global questions and leaves them to find who they are and that which they desire. thank you mic!

01/27/2014
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far my favorite teacher at Pima. She is incredibly sweet and she let's you write about ANYTHING you want. I missed 2 out of the 6 essays and still got an A. Everybody became a family and I was so sad to leave her class! Please take her class if you can. The easiest A and best teacher.

05/30/2013
good
WRT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mic is such a sweet heart! I kinda feel like she talked too much about things not even related to writing. Our class was like a family and she was so kind. Take her if you can!

02/26/2013
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

All of the work is outside of class, which is 6 essays total and a few extra papers here and there. In class, she just talks about current events or whatever is going on inside of her head. Easy class over all, a little misguided about "Writing 101".

01/13/2013
good
WRT101H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED Mic's honors class. I learned so much from her everyday talks about current events. She was very random, but very enthusiastic and full of spirit. There was a lot of writing done, and just make sure to turn in everything on time. Going to class wasn't really necessary, but I never missed one day, just because she was so entertaining!

12/12/2012
good
WRT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed ateending this class and always had a great time! I love Mic's sense of humar and always has something interesting to say. The books she chose for her students to write about are interesting and I had no problem writing the essays that were assigned. You write a LOT, but luckily you have a lot of freedom to write as you wish :)