in Sierra College that teach English Edit
Michelle Johnson
at Sierra College, Rocklin, CA
are you Michelle Johnson?

05/23/2014
good
ENGLISH 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved Michelle. She loves want does. Her feed back on papers is great, I've never had a teacher that gave me good constructive criticism. But if you're looking for an easy A, then Michelle not your gal. You most definitely need to put an effort into your papers

05/22/2014
good
English A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing

04/18/2014
good
Eng 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Michelle is a very good prof. who cares a lot about her students' outcome. She highly encourages critical thinking, and she's very helpful. I don't know about the 3 or 4 neg. comments out of 95 pos. comments. Looking at the 4 people who has a problem with the prof., sounds like they are just too lazy to work, or understand the materials.

04/18/2014
good
ENG 32 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Extremely helpful. The best English instructor at Sierra College, bar none. She's very passionate, especially about teaching and poetry. She gives very meaningful feedback, and she is really knows her materials.

04/12/2014
ENGL 32 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very passionate teacher, but is not very professional. Her lectures are rants and hard to understand. She does not use a class schedule. Assigns hw over breaks. Expects more than the assignment given. Really love her as a person, but she wares me out. (I am a 4.0 student- hard to do). however her creative writing poetry class is great!

04/11/2014
good
English 32 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Demands a lot from students, and gives so much of her time to her students. Very easy to make appointments with her for office hours too. I usually miss a class here and there every semester, but not in her class. She's very good at engaging her students, and keeping her students interested.

04/08/2014
good
ENG 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Michelle is a feminist, and she makes sure that everyone knows that. She is extremely entertaining so the classes go by quickly. She actually teaches, and she does it well. I am very glad that I took her class because it made me think harder. She encourages you to think outside the box and do your best. She makes English very interesting.

04/03/2014
good
ENGL20 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Michelle. She pushed me to be the best student, listened and gave constructive feedback when I struggled, and overall supported me. She is a phenomenal instructor and a lovely human.

02/11/2014
good
ENGL0000A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Michael Johnson is truly devoted to her work on campus. Not only did she teach us the English A curriculum but because she is so involved on campus, she kept us up to date on campus events and even offered extra credit if we went to some of them. Finally, the portfolio she had us do in class helped my appeal to move on to English 1A.

01/26/2014
English 1B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Michelle Johnson does not grade fairly. If you have your own opinion and stand by it, you are in trouble. I wondered if she is on some kind of drug judging from her behavior in class. Choose another professor if you can.