in Montclair State University that teach Counseling Edit
at Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
are you Tete Tetens?

12/22/2008
good
Group101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Tete knows his stuff. If you want to learn, you will do well. He is the guru of the department.

05/05/2006
good
COUN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Delightfully eccentric, engaging and compassionate. Teaches actual skills that bear fruit in the real world. The university is less interesting without him.

01/27/2006
good
COU 232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tete was the greatest teacher I ever had

01/24/2006
good
group dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There aren't even any professors I've come in contact with that are on his level. This man Rocks. At first you may not think so but you'll learn alot.You'll learn thigs you can use for life and thats how it should be. Easy A 2

01/04/2006
good
COUN331COUN329 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Tete is by far the most amazing professor and human being that I have ever come into contact with in my life. He teaches you to think for yourself. The tools that he has given me will be those that I will be able to use for the rest of my life. He is the sweetest, most caring, passionate about his field, and intelligent individual I have ever met.

11/22/2005
good
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

From Tete's classes, I have gained the most practical knowledge that I know I will use throughout the rest of my life. This is the only class in my college experience so far that I can say that about. Tete possesses a unique ability to touch people with his beautiful heart. I wish I had more teachers like Tete.

11/08/2005
good
Coun Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tete Is The Best! Many people have a hard time understnding what he is all about, but even if you don't understand stick with it because everything will become clearer! Many people think that he is weird but he is not... You really should be open-minded to take his classes. Overall I learned A lot and I highly recommend any of his classes!!

04/04/2005
good
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. Weird, but great. A breath of fresh air in the education system. The class is not hard, but there are no easy answers. No spoon feeding in this class, u actually get to explore, think and speak freely. It may well be 1 of the most valuable learning experiences of your life. Take him.

02/25/2005
group d Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

12/09/2004
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

****! the class and the teacher....its a big joke