in Montclair State University that teach Counseling Edit
at Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
are you Tete Tetens?

12/22/2008
good
Group101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Tete knows his stuff. If you want to learn, you will do well. He is the guru of the department.

05/05/2006
good
COUN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Delightfully eccentric, engaging and compassionate. Teaches actual skills that bear fruit in the real world. The university is less interesting without him.

01/27/2006
good
COU 232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tete was the greatest teacher I ever had

01/24/2006
good
group dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There aren't even any professors I've come in contact with that are on his level. This man Rocks. At first you may not think so but you'll learn alot.You'll learn thigs you can use for life and thats how it should be. Easy A 2

01/04/2006
good
COUN331COUN329 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Tete is by far the most amazing professor and human being that I have ever come into contact with in my life. He teaches you to think for yourself. The tools that he has given me will be those that I will be able to use for the rest of my life. He is the sweetest, most caring, passionate about his field, and intelligent individual I have ever met.

11/22/2005
good
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

From Tete's classes, I have gained the most practical knowledge that I know I will use throughout the rest of my life. This is the only class in my college experience so far that I can say that about. Tete possesses a unique ability to touch people with his beautiful heart. I wish I had more teachers like Tete.

11/08/2005
good
Coun Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tete Is The Best! Many people have a hard time understnding what he is all about, but even if you don't understand stick with it because everything will become clearer! Many people think that he is weird but he is not... You really should be open-minded to take his classes. Overall I learned A lot and I highly recommend any of his classes!!

04/04/2005
good
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. Weird, but great. A breath of fresh air in the education system. The class is not hard, but there are no easy answers. No spoon feeding in this class, u actually get to explore, think and speak freely. It may well be 1 of the most valuable learning experiences of your life. Take him.

02/25/2005
group d Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

12/09/2004
Group Dynamics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

****! the class and the teacher....its a big joke

08/07/2004
coun Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Garanteed A

07/29/2004
good
Group Dyn+ Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I hope you read this Tete. I do love you as a person. You are very caring and you've had a major impact on my life. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I will soon! Good luck and stay sweet. Students: Take all of his classes! He's a great human being who cares

07/25/2004
Human Serv Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Tete taught me more than I knew was possible! He is extremely intelligent but it takes a while to understand him, don't be intimidated at first! After Group Dynamics, it's a breeze

03/23/2004
COUN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

02/03/2004
good

He's a great professor. It's a great experience. It's a course you will take which you will always remember and learn many things from.

12/29/2003
good
group dy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

an experience all its own...take the challenge you'll learn alot more than u expected!

12/05/2003
Human serv Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Ok, Tete is only for certain people. At first, he will annoy the hell out of you. Once you think about what he has to say, it's a whole nother world. Take with caution! But he's great to me, I've learned more from him than anyone or anything else.

12/03/2003
good

Gets his point across in a creative way. Democratic classroom empowers his students to learn at their own pace with no unfair pressure to perform to unrealistic standards. Open discussions allow for new learning from different points of view. Accessible.

11/21/2003
counseling Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

he's great. Helps a lot if you ask.

06/30/2003
Group WK Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He dresses up as a wizard.......and he looks ridiculous. Courses are all nonsense.Makes up his facts.