Tete Tetens at Montclair State University

Tete Tetens

Number of ratings 20 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/22/08

Group101

Tete knows his stuff. If you want to learn, you will do well. He is the guru of the department.

5/5/06

COUN

Delightfully eccentric, engaging and compassionate. Teaches actual skills that bear fruit in the real world. The university is less interesting without him.

1/27/06

COU 232

Tete was the greatest teacher I ever had

1/24/06

group dynamics

There aren't even any professors I've come in contact with that are on his level. This man Rocks. At first you may not think so but you'll learn alot.You'll learn thigs you can use for life and thats how it should be. Easy A 2

1/4/06

COUN331COU-N329

Tete is by far the most amazing professor and human being that I have ever come into contact with in my life. He teaches you to think for yourself. The tools that he has given me will be those that I will be able to use for the rest of my life. He is the sweetest, most caring, passionate about his field, and intelligent individual I have ever met.

11/22/05

Group Dynamics

From Tete's classes, I have gained the most practical knowledge that I know I will use throughout the rest of my life. This is the only class in my college experience so far that I can say that about. Tete possesses a unique ability to touch people with his beautiful heart. I wish I had more teachers like Tete.

11/8/05

Coun

Tete Is The Best! Many people have a hard time understnding what he is all about, but even if you don't understand stick with it because everything will become clearer! Many people think that he is weird but he is not... You really should be open-minded to take his classes. Overall I learned A lot and I highly recommend any of his classes!!

4/4/05

Group Dynamics

Great guy. Weird, but great. A breath of fresh air in the education system. The class is not hard, but there are no easy answers. No spoon feeding in this class, u actually get to explore, think and speak freely. It may well be 1 of the most valuable learning experiences of your life. Take him.

2/25/05

group d

12/9/04

Group Dynamics

****! the class and the teacher....its a big joke

8/7/04

coun

Garanteed A

7/29/04

Group Dyn+

Rater Interest

I hope you read this Tete. I do love you as a person. You are very caring and you've had a major impact on my life. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I will soon! Good luck and stay sweet. Students: Take all of his classes! He's a great human being who cares

7/25/04

Human Serv

Rater Interest

Tete taught me more than I knew was possible! He is extremely intelligent but it takes a while to understand him, don't be intimidated at first! After Group Dynamics, it's a breeze

3/23/04

2/3/04

coun

Rater Interest

He's a great professor. It's a great experience. It's a course you will take which you will always remember and learn many things from.

12/29/03

group dy

Rater Interest

an experience all its own...take the challenge you'll learn alot more than u expected!

12/5/03

Human serv

Rater Interest

Ok, Tete is only for certain people. At first, he will annoy the hell out of you. Once you think about what he has to say, it's a whole nother world. Take with caution! But he's great to me, I've learned more from him than anyone or anything else.

12/3/03

Rater Interest

Gets his point across in a creative way. Democratic classroom empowers his students to learn at their own pace with no unfair pressure to perform to unrealistic standards. Open discussions allow for new learning from different points of view. Accessible.

11/21/03

counseling

Rater Interest

he's great. Helps a lot if you ask.

6/30/03

Group WK

Rater Interest

He dresses up as a wizard.......and he looks ridiculous. Courses are all nonsense.Makes up his facts.

More Counseling professors at Montclair State University