in University of Missouri - St. Louis that teach Psychology Edit
at University of Missouri - St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
are you Matthew Taylor?

05/14/2014
good
psych2285 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not like every other professor with a PhD and thinks their on cloud nine. Very funny and outgoing character. Loves the subject on minorities and I'd advise anyone to come into the course with an open-mind. One of UMSL's finest!

05/10/2014
good
PSYCH 2285 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is hilarious and has a lot of insight on minority mental health

01/28/2014
PSYCH-3420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I often dreaded going to Cross-Cultural. Although it can be a fun class, esp. if you're black, you might wanna skip and read the book and anything he puts online. His storytelling was usu. related to the class, but often seemed like he had a chip on his shoulder against white people. Be prepared to talk when you don't wanna and maybe suck-up.

08/10/2012
good
PSYCH3820 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the absolute best professor I had! I wish I would have known about him before I chose to take development psyc w/someone else! CROSS-CULTURAL PSYCH IS MY ALL TIME FAVE & MOST MEMORABLE COLLEGE COURSE! he is funny and enthusiastic with his teachings. Even if he had a bad day you'd never know. All you have to do is GO TO CLASS! its fun anyway

12/15/2010
good
Psyc3820 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I choose Dr. Taylor according to the reviews off of RYP...OMG...the best experience and a wonderful professor!!! I would take him 1000 times again. Not a class that can't be followed...a wonderful professor and can pass with his notes alone.

08/27/2010
good
Psy3820 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OMG...I love this class. I work 10 hours over night shift and I can't wait to get off to get to his class. He has enough energy for all 50+ of his students. His class goes by fast because he is very interesting, with great stories that apply to the class. I recommend him; you wil be very happy!

12/31/2009
good
psych2285 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most insightful and eye opening class I've ever taken.

12/24/2009
good
psych2850 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have to agree with what the general consensus is about this prof, amazing All I will add is that he really wants to help and he genuinely cares about his students unlike most faculty at UMSL who doesn't care about your success in college. Most of the profs here just become teachers/advisors only so they can hear themselves talk.

11/23/2009
good
PSYCHmult Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's smart, funny, and is proably one of the sweetest person you will ever meet. He challenges you to THINK by giving so many examples. He is THE BEST PROFESSOR EVER. At least he is humble, not like many pretentious, arrogant profs here who think that just because they work at WASHU then they are hot**** and dont have the time for us.

11/03/2009
good
Psych3820 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took him for Cultural Psychology and he was awesome. He makes the class fun and I actually enjoyed going to class.