in Wake Technical Community College that teach English Edit

03/13/2014
good
English 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

I loved Ms. George's class. I never got anything below a B on my essays. She's funny in her own type of way and I enjoyed going to her class everyday. She's very helpful when you may have any questions and approachable. On the first day of class, she seemed intimidating, but throughout the semester she transformed into a wonderful woman.

02/27/2014
good
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

From the other reviews, people say she isn't a very good teacher but I completely disagree. She is very helpful and I find her dry sense of humor nice and similar to mine. She can come off stand-offish but she is always willing to help. She doesn't grade hard in my opinion as well. She helped me grow to be a better writer.

02/27/2014

11/15/2013
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Honestly worst teacher ever. Even though she explains but doesn't have fun doing it. I tried to respect her but she'd still be disrespectful, and on top of that she grades extremely hard.

12/02/2012
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely hard and very unwilling to clarify assignments. She seems to always have an attitude and very unhappy with her job. She has the tendacy to make smart comments and make people feel bad.I made an A in her class barley but I will NEVER take her class again and I do NOT recommend her as a professor.

06/11/2012
good
ENG113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Ms. George is tough, but in a good way. If you want to be well educated take her class. She does not put up with immature students' BS & she wants to see students succeed. Offers help & extensions if you are serious about your grade. Show up on time, be respectful, do your work, & you will do great. Thats what were here for & thats what she teaches

04/13/2012
good
ENG113A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the best English teachers I had so far here at waketech. She is easy to understand, she helps you mostly if you talk to her privately, and loves helping students outside of class. She will prepare you to write good essays not only for her class but for all the classes you might take.

11/09/2011
Eng111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. George is an okay teacher. I would definitely never have her again. She doesn't seem excited about her job at all. Be prepared to be put on the spot a lot and she loves to tell you you're wrong. If you come in late and she already marked you absent she won't change it. She thinks she's right all the time.

08/17/2011

Does not say hi to her students. She seemed really depressed about her job. She makes the face of "oh my god I can't believe I'm here today!" She always rushed me when I reached for extra help. She does a good job going over class materials, but in a very unclear way.

12/16/2010

I like Mrs. George. She has a great knowledge of the English language, but she seems like more of a philosopher and not an Introductory English teacher. It was clear that she knew her stuff, but she did not express it with her students.