in Pasadena City College that teach Music Edit
at Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA
are you Donald Brinegar?

07/27/2014
good
Choir Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

This professor is very laid back and he knows his stuff. The music is challenging and he's a very experienced conductor. He's really sweet and a lot of fun.

11/15/2012
good
Music64 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Listen to everything this man says. Hes amazing at what he does and teaches because he was born to do so. Expect to learn so much in his class ,goodness knows I have!! I will take what I've experienced from his class ,into everything I do with music and in life. Take a class with him! Were so lucky to have him at PCC.

08/03/2012
good
Music1591 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best!!! Had him for Madrigals, Chambers and Music 9. I felt like I belonged treats everyone the same with respect. You can hear him talk about music for hours and remain entertained till the cows come home. Even if you aren't a music major take him!!

05/17/2012
good
Music8 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HIS CLASS, HE'S SUPER HOTT!!!!!

04/26/2012
good
Music9 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

When I took this class at first I was intimadated then I learned that Don's teachong stick to yu not only music wi but in life. When he tells you something pay close attentioon because there's a great chance it will change your life.

12/08/2010
good
MUSIC9 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've noticed something with Don. People with talent and potential like him and respect him. Arrogant, untalented people who think they know everything are intimidated by him and like to put him down. He is life-changing and brilliant. An absolute must for anyone who loves music. Funny, TALENTED, charismatic, informative, and passionate. Go Don!

06/25/2010
good
Music63 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I just wished I paid more attention when I was in his class. He is a very nice guy and extremely knowledgeable about music. Any serious voice student should take his class.

09/03/2008
good
MUSIC102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor of my academic career. Has an equal love for the intellectual and emotional aspects of music. Will go way out of his way to make sure one student understands in their own way of learning. You can pass with minimal effort, or really dive in and get your mind blown and learn a lot.He has an inspiring, contagious love for music.

08/12/2008
good
Mus9 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you are lusting for absolute knowledge and passion (music or life) and you are willing to put aside YOUR pride to earn it, Don is your man. He doesn't mind skepticism and will ALWAYS prove what he says through logic but if you are a cynical person, well good luck in life :P

01/15/2008
MusicCHBR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy is one of the biggest headed people I've met. Sure he's intellectual. But half the time he's talking, the whole choir will be sitting there just wondering what the hell he's talking about. He's a waste of time, don't bother. If he offers you to be in his Donald Brinegar's singers, well, that's entirely up to you.