in Central Piedmont Community College that teach Languages Edit
Honoré Missihoun
Professor in the Languages department
at Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
are you Honoré Missihoun?

02/27/2012
good
spa112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he made the class easy and fun.

09/07/2011
good
FRE112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

excellent professor, hands down cpcc's diamond professor, he has a zeal to teach took french with him for a year i learned to comprehend the language from him and my writing skills were great, beware he will immerse you in the language but he grades easy and wants you to learn from your mistakes so make sure to go for corrections

01/13/2011
good
SPA111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I adore Mr. Missihoun. I feel like he is a great teacher. I had "life" problems & he was very compassionate & understanding. I got an A in his class. He has such an admirable passion to teach & for you to learn. I wish he was teaching SPA 112 this semester because I would have taken him again!

02/11/2010
good
FRE111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honore is an amazing teacher and such a sweet person. He just speaks French - that's how it should be. In addition he is a perfect gentleman. Loved his class!

07/06/2009
FRE112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is an ok teacher. But after 112 I didn't want to take any more French for a while.

05/10/2009
good
Fre111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ele Prefessor Missihoun é um grande professor de línguas estrangeiras.

09/20/2008
good
SPA112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had him for spanish, I am a non traditional student and was very intimidated at first. He is awsome really wants you to learn and I would highly recomend him for Spanish

02/28/2007
good
Fre112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have had him for 2 semesters, and my French is great now! He's hilarious and understandig. Big help with anything, and does not give out written homework!!

01/06/2007
good
Span112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely enjoyed the class. Honore is a credit to the teaching profession.

12/12/2006
good
FRE111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great teacher..wants students to learn

12/03/2006
good
SPA112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor. He teaches the whole class is spanish which helps you pick up on words and learn. He is very smart and willng to help you! Take him, You won't regret it!

11/18/2006
good

I had this man for Spanish 1 and 2. He does not speak english in his class. however, if you show him that you are willing to learn you will pass. He is not a hard professor, he just wants to see everyone succeed thats all. He puts me in mind of my uncle whos a preacher. I love Dr. Honora Mishhihoun. TLS

10/22/2006
good
SPA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great class...Snr. Missihoun was a big help. He wants you to succeed. Just try....that's all he asks. If you show up for class & really try...you'll pass.

09/08/2006
good
fre111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am half French and wasn't raised speaking the language despite the fact I am a third generation American, and many in my position are raised knowning how to speak their familys' native language. Honore made it clear and understandable. I would recomended him as a teacher to any beginner.

08/20/2006
good

he was intimidating at first, but he grew on me and my class, and know I see that he truly loves to teach. two things to remember- never be absent more than once, and participate in class.

04/18/2006
good
SPAN 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honore really loves Spanish and he conveys that to his students. Take notes and do the homework. He is willing to work with you if you work with him. Also pay attention in class and participate! Participation is one of the main things he looks for and a student that tries.

10/24/2005
good
FRE111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He has high expectations, but he's willing to work his hardest to help students live up to them. I hadn't taken a French class before but I did wonderfully because I worked hard and took it seriously. I am planning on taking future French classes with him.

10/15/2005

Unless you have taken French in HS - stay away. Class difficult as he caters to the advanced students, and seems to expect students to understand the basics already. One huge plus is his cultural background, and his relating basics to thinking on a larger scale. All but about 20 minutes/week of lab assignments can be done at home, big +.

03/04/2005
good
French Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. not only teaches you the language but also the culture of not only france but other francophone countries. Would take him again if the classes of my major did not get in the way. Highly Recomended!!!!

10/24/2004
eng111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A