in Tulsa Community College that teach Computer Science Edit
are you Miriam May?
B

03/03/2014
good
CSCI2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

NICEST TEACHER THAT I HAD WHILE IN COLLEGE

03/02/2014
good
CSCI2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher; wonderful course design; this class helped me a lot!

12/14/2013
CSCI2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This professor isn't helpful and isn't honest on grading assignments at all

05/13/2013
excel 2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

it's the end of the semester and a day or two before blackboard closed, she sent an email stating she may grade incorrectly, and 'life happened' so she didn't get grades done on time. she does things like this so she won't have to address concerns about assignments. she's a terrible person. run away from her. we can't see if she cheats our grades.

04/12/2013
EXCEL-2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I must add that she is the slowest grading teacher that I have ever had. But I don't see how, because like I said she spends NO time teaching or responding w/ sufficient help. however, she will always make an effort to make you feel bad for asking her for help.

04/12/2013
Excel 2033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

and my behavior was not "histrionic" after all.she deserves every bit of it.she doesnt like this excel teacher job.she even emailed me that the job stresses her out--but how because she'll never help u, even after u tell her u've exhausted all tools. she would be happier as a food critic. find a teacher who loves teaching. she is beyond neglectful.

04/12/2013
CSCI-2033 EXCEL Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

RUN!She is lazy, &will have plenty of time2tell u why she cant help u, while the whole time being condescending, could have simply directed you2the answer.She is completely unorganized.Content is difficult to find, things are out order or duplicated, yet she gets made when people are confused--she's LAZY.You'd be in Business Lab for help--not hers.

03/29/2013
good

im the one who made the really bad rating beneath. i just started this class and i got really frustrated. i misjudged her and the course. Im looking forward to an A. Now that i understand the instrustions, and im sure Miriam is polite, I feel better and may actually earn a fair A =) sorry guys for my histrionic behavior =D

02/19/2013
good
CSCI203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

nICE TEACHER. She communicates well with her students. Good course.

08/17/2012
good
CSCI2013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I didn't do as well as I hoped. I am enrolling in two more of her classes this semester because she is nice and fair. (sticks to her syllabus)

08/16/2012
good
CSCI2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LIKED THE CLASS. THE ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS WERE FAIR. I AM GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE.

08/16/2012
good
CSC2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

When taking this course,I thought the instructor was too picky. However, I just got a promotion and a raise because of what I learned in the coure.

good
csci2031 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

good to take online stay up with the work teacher makes comments on assignments. She grades assignments herself, it takes her about five days i learned a lot more than i thought i would

good
cscword Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought I was an expert until I took this class. i learned things bout WORD that i didn't know it could do.

good
CSCI2013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Teacher very nice. Online class very east to follow. She is fair, but hard.

good

Nice teacher; very helpful. I appreciated the encouragement she gave.

08/07/2012

I took an 8 week online course. There was a lot of assignments and was very time consuming. However, I found the class extremely easy.

07/30/2012
CSCI2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

8 week on-line class: Only had 1 email interaction from Ms. May, the remaining was with her grading assistant. Didn't at all feel like they had any concern for the student. There were several errors in the course work, they weren't quick about correcting them, or about posting the assignments. Would not take this professor again.

07/20/2012
good
CSC2013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

HELPFUL CLASS MORE DIFFICULT THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS SOME HARD

06/28/2012
good
EXCEL2033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, great class, I learned more than I thought I would