in University of Central Florida that teach Communication Edit
at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
are you Mary Grieder?

06/23/2011
good
COM3110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have ever had. I am not much of a speech writer, but she made every speech topic interesting and fun. NOT a strict grader, went over my limit twice and still recieved an A. She genuinely cares about her students and is excellent at teaching. Tests are tough, but she helps out A LOT. Loved her!

01/16/2011
good
com3110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I thought I would hate this class but Prof Grieder made it awesome. I learned a lot and am planning on taking more of her classes. She's real world and not just academics.

09/18/2008
good
SPC1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is an extremely fun professor. I love that it is extemporaneous speaking and that makes this Gen. Ed. a fun class. I wish she taught other subjects. Great Professor. Please try and get in her classes!!!

07/29/2007
good
SPC3110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I wish she was still teaching --- one of the best classes I've had - and I didn't even realize it while I was taking it.

12/13/2006
good
COM3301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Interpersonal Communications with Prof Grieder and it was awsome. The tests are hard but the classes are great. She's funny and nice and the journal assignment was a pain at first but really helped me with my life. GREAT CLASS and best teacher I've had at UCF so far.

05/24/2006
good
SPC1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of my favs in school -- I WISH SHE WAS STILL HERE!!

04/05/2006
good
SPC1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Best I've had in college. She really seems to care about students and is funny and genuinely interested in her students success. Definitely the best prof for speech.

12/08/2003
good
SPC 1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Nice lady, almost too nice. Fair, and the speeches were fun...but the written exams and the parts of the class that didn't involve giving speeches wasn't too great. Just giving good speaches won't get you an A.

07/16/2003
good

This class was really easy, and I'm not much of a public speaker. The tests were fairly simple and she lets you speak about whatever you want really. As far as speech goes she is the best prof there is.