in University of Alaska Fairbanks that teach History Edit
are you Terrence Cole?
B

08/16/2014
good
history 100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Great class, one my favorite instructors.

05/01/2014
good
Hist 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved this class. Cole makes you think, think, think!

04/18/2014

Terrific course.

04/11/2014
good
100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good class with lots of interesting material brought up that you would never consider.

04/04/2014
Hist F100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overall the class is very easy if you do your book readings and are good at memorizing vocabulary words. He goes off on tangents during class which aren't exactly applicable to the material being studied, but he includes some of the info from those tangents in the tests so try to listen!

04/02/2014
HIST100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class. However, I felt like I wasn't learning. I don't think I can remember anything he taught. He was super funny, but got off topic and didn't talk about things we needed to know for the quizzes that we had EVERY WEEK ! He is so smart he seems crazy! He's a great guy who doesn't know how to teach.

03/23/2014
good
History 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cole is a fantastic professor. My only complaint is that he indulges some students far too much. He demands a lot of work but his lectures are interesting, funny and topical. Cant say enough about how much I enjoy his class.

03/20/2014
CRN 34376 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overwhelming work load, 100 plus pages of reading plus videos plus vocal each week, his rants go off topic and have little to do with what is on the test. He is insensitive to the beliefs of others, rips bibles during lecture, and talks a lot about his personal life. The tests are over 100 points and graded harshly. DO NOT TAKE HIM. It's not worth.

11/20/2013
good
HIST 100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cole was my favorite professor my first semester, freshman year. Very intriguing guy who gave equally intriguing lectures. I learned more from his class than any other class I've ever taken in my years of education. One of the best at UAF!

07/19/2013
good
hist 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic class and professor. A lot of reading required and don't skip class--it makes it hard to get an A and you will miss out on a true college experience!

06/30/2013
good
Hist 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

cole was a great teacher. He has his own ways about him, and makes you work, but I got lots out of the class.

06/20/2013
good
100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved the class! My favorite of the year.

06/19/2013
good
Hist 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Enjoyed class enormously; found it stimulating and insightful.

06/08/2013
good

Fantastic course with an inspirational professor and great TA's!

05/19/2013
good
115 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cole did a terrific job and I really enjoyed this course. I hope I can take another class from sometime.

05/19/2013
good
history 100x Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

cole was a great teacher! He asked us to do a lot, but the material was fascinating. Great class and professor.

05/17/2013
HIST 100x Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Cole is the absolute worst teacher I've had at UAF. He expects an outrageous amount of work (more than all other classes combined) but it is useless "busy work" thats not educationally efficient, just time consuming. He went the entire year without grading and finally postes final grades far past the deadline. He is too full of his subject. AVOID!!

05/17/2013
HIST 100X Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy is AWFUL! He didn't grade a single thing until two days before grades were due. When I e-mailed him about it after a couple of weeks of nothing being graded, he said he would work on it. This guy is useless!

04/21/2013
good

A great prof!!! He is lively and really cares about the students.

03/29/2013
good
HIST F100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cole is a controversial professor on campus. Most people either love Cole or hate him. He's a great lecturer, very entertaining, however, he's very disorganized, scatterbrained, and his course can be hard. Be prepared to read and write (good) essays. I'm enjoyed my time in his class, you may too... Remember: DO THE READING!