in University of Alaska Fairbanks that teach History Edit
are you Terrence Cole?
B

08/16/2014
good
history 100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Great class, one my favorite instructors.

05/01/2014
good
Hist 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved this class. Cole makes you think, think, think!

04/18/2014

Terrific course.

04/11/2014
good
100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Good class with lots of interesting material brought up that you would never consider.

04/04/2014
Hist F100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overall the class is very easy if you do your book readings and are good at memorizing vocabulary words. He goes off on tangents during class which aren't exactly applicable to the material being studied, but he includes some of the info from those tangents in the tests so try to listen!

04/02/2014
HIST100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class. However, I felt like I wasn't learning. I don't think I can remember anything he taught. He was super funny, but got off topic and didn't talk about things we needed to know for the quizzes that we had EVERY WEEK ! He is so smart he seems crazy! He's a great guy who doesn't know how to teach.

03/23/2014
good
History 100x Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cole is a fantastic professor. My only complaint is that he indulges some students far too much. He demands a lot of work but his lectures are interesting, funny and topical. Cant say enough about how much I enjoy his class.

03/20/2014
CRN 34376 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Overwhelming work load, 100 plus pages of reading plus videos plus vocal each week, his rants go off topic and have little to do with what is on the test. He is insensitive to the beliefs of others, rips bibles during lecture, and talks a lot about his personal life. The tests are over 100 points and graded harshly. DO NOT TAKE HIM. It's not worth.

11/20/2013
good
HIST 100X Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Cole was my favorite professor my first semester, freshman year. Very intriguing guy who gave equally intriguing lectures. I learned more from his class than any other class I've ever taken in my years of education. One of the best at UAF!

07/19/2013
good
hist 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic class and professor. A lot of reading required and don't skip class--it makes it hard to get an A and you will miss out on a true college experience!