in Pennsylvania State University - Worthington Scranton that teach English Edit
B-

09/05/2014
Eng135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B-

This guy's a joke. You'll think he's great all year but at the end of the semester he LOW BALLS YOU. Class is an easy joke to. Only people I see liking this guy are the wierdos that love this school. He plays tricks on you all year and then gives you a grade you'll never expect. Class is also EXTREMELY BORING

12/20/2013
good
ENG 202D Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Perrone has been around a very long time and is a great teacher. Show up, do your work, and you will get a guaranteed A. Talk to him, show interest, and he will teach you exactly how things work in the real world.

05/01/2013
good
English050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Key to getting an A in English 50, write a reflection and an im between for every class, show up for as many classes as possible, volunteer to read poems/pick a poem to read, try to be on the research comity, and try not to pass on reading your works. Awesome teacher, very funny and a class that must be taken as an art elective.

03/24/2012
good
Eng145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy class, but thought I got a better grade than I did, which was disappointing . After I received my final grade I wished we actually had homework grades or something else. Its like he pulls the grades from whether he likes you or not.

05/10/2010
Eng135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Perrone is a nice guy and his classes aren't that bad but come grading time you will hate him! I don't even think he reads your papers; I just think he RANDOMLY assigns grades! He is not a fair grader AT ALL! I've had him read things ahead of time & he said "This is GREAT" & then I get a B+? What's up with that? He is very hard to get a hold of.