in Pennsylvania State University - Worthington Scranton that teach English Edit
B-

09/05/2014
Eng135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B-

This guy's a joke. You'll think he's great all year but at the end of the semester he LOW BALLS YOU. Class is an easy joke to. Only people I see liking this guy are the wierdos that love this school. He plays tricks on you all year and then gives you a grade you'll never expect. Class is also EXTREMELY BORING

12/20/2013
good
ENG 202D Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Perrone has been around a very long time and is a great teacher. Show up, do your work, and you will get a guaranteed A. Talk to him, show interest, and he will teach you exactly how things work in the real world.

05/01/2013
good
English050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Key to getting an A in English 50, write a reflection and an im between for every class, show up for as many classes as possible, volunteer to read poems/pick a poem to read, try to be on the research comity, and try not to pass on reading your works. Awesome teacher, very funny and a class that must be taken as an art elective.

03/24/2012
good
Eng145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy class, but thought I got a better grade than I did, which was disappointing . After I received my final grade I wished we actually had homework grades or something else. Its like he pulls the grades from whether he likes you or not.

05/10/2010
Eng135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Perrone is a nice guy and his classes aren't that bad but come grading time you will hate him! I don't even think he reads your papers; I just think he RANDOMLY assigns grades! He is not a fair grader AT ALL! I've had him read things ahead of time & he said "This is GREAT" & then I get a B+? What's up with that? He is very hard to get a hold of.

12/17/2009
Eng129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I would disagree with everyone. He is a nice guy but with Eng 129 he talked to everyone like they were 2! Kept us after at LEAST 1hour after class(Mon nights). The class is useless! He won't talk to you about the grade he gave you until THE END OF NEXT SEMESTER! That's ridiculous itself! Class is graded on opinion so you better hope his is the same

05/08/2009
good
engl419 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A fantastic man, and fantastic teacher. He'd do anything for any of his students. As said before, the world would be a better place with more Mr. Perrones in it.....take him, but get ready to do a medium amount of work.

05/05/2009
good
engli050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Perrone is such a nice guy. He would help anyone and everyone. I would Take a class of his in an instant!

02/05/2009
good
engEngl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If everyone had Mr. Perrone the world would be a better place.

10/03/2008
good
ENG050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the most passionate and engaging professors I have ever experienced. His creative writing class borders on therapy for the soul.

08/14/2008
good
ENGL202D Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. Has no prblem throughing the f-bomb around. Very entertaining and usually late so class is always short. Do the work and raise your hand and you'll get an A.

05/14/2007
good
Engl50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an amazing teacher and his class was so much fun. It was one of the few classes that i looked forward to. my only problem was he gave my a B, when i thought i was getting a higher grade, so I'm not sure how he grades.

01/22/2007
good
eNGL50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take a class with Dr. Perrone. Go out of your way to, change your schedule. Do NOT leave Worthington without experiencing at least one of his classes. Amazing professor, intelligent and sincere. Chooses interesting work for his Lit classes..Creative writing is a blast. Seriously, don't pass up a chance to take one of his classes. :)

11/10/2006
good
EngEng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

yes he does get your mind thinking "outside of the box", it was one class that I realley loved going to, I also had another English 151? class with him that was required to take for all students. I feel the class was a joke to take. We learned how to FOLD a letter.I could of spent that money on something better. His classes are interesting to take.

08/21/2006
good
eng50 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Perone will always be a teacher I remember. He loves poetry and knows the importance of writing. He is encouraging and thinks "outside the box". I would recommend any class by him.

12/02/2005
good
creat. writing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he's is such a funny teacher. he also really get's thoughts stirring in your head. he loves his poetry. if u need an easy class take anyone, especially this one.

09/15/2005
good
Shakespeare 129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME CLASS.... everyone should take this class... or any class by perrone for that matter!

09/15/2005
good
english 50, 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

if u like to write u like his classes at least the ones i took..he is very nice and likes tosee everyone achive...he is a very good proffessor and if uhad a problem u just had to go to him!!

09/08/2005
good
English 129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Show up and listen and your set. Do the very few requirements he assigns and you'll get an A. Awesome, professor. He loves Shakespeare.

09/04/2005
good
English Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's the man, favorite class i've ever had