in Robert Morris University that teach English Edit
A+
1.7

02/06/2014
good
Eng 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

she is good

06/03/2013
good
ELIT1040 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was so much fun, you have to do your fair amount of writing in order to get a decent grade, but the novels she chooses are fun and easy reads. Highly recommend!

10/03/2012
good
ENGL3010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class is no joke it's really intense hard work but she is an awesome teacher and somehow makes grammar fun!

04/18/2010
good
ELIT3130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No doubt about it, she is tough, and there is a good deal of work. Regardless, you will learn A LOT. She is incredibly helpful and approachable, and the class is incredible. She's amazing. You will NOT regret taking her class.

09/29/2009
good
elit3020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

nothing to say but life-changing and wonderful.

07/30/2008
good
ENG330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I owe everything I am today (a Ph.D. student with a desire to become a professor) to Dr. Ruzich. After having me in a few courses, she looked me dead in the eye and talked passionately with me about my future. Everything she said was so true, and I am so happy. She taught me so much and made me work hard and I will never forget her for that.

11/29/2007
good
ENG110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher... but extremely hard. Always do the work

04/15/2007
ENGL3010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Gives WAY too much work. Teaches undergrad as if it were a grad class. Knows her stuff, but thinks her class is the only one you have. Do not take her if you don't have to.

08/23/2005
good
Brit Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You will not regret taking her- it's hard, lots of work, but you learn so much! She's wonderful, kind, compassionate and so knowledgable. Her classes will change how you look at literature forever. She isn't boring and lets you participate in class. She's my favorite teacher EVER.

07/16/2005
ENGL3010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is hard, but I think that she is a great teacher. She obviously loves to teach this class.

11/16/2004
good
ENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I finally learned the difference between who and whom.

02/19/2004
good
ENGL 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Wow...what a great teacher!!!!

02/08/2004
good
educ4100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I have never learned so much from someone in my life!

02/04/2004
good
EDUC 4110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

hard, hot teacher! never have learned so much with such a smile on my face.

02/03/2004
good

Dr. Ruzich is the best teacher there is. Case closed. She is the best educator I ever had.

12/15/2003
good
gram edit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

not a bad teacher, but a hard course

10/13/2003
good
Grammar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Ruzich is the one most helpful professors at RMU. She has a great personality and sensability.

07/27/2003
good
COMM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A