in Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute that teach English Edit
B+
1.7

06/04/2014
good
Eng 114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

There is structure but you have to make it as you go in 114. It's not the same as 111. Mrs. Cortner was hard, fair, and good and I hate to see her go. The English department at CCCTI has lost a good instructor.

05/04/2014
Eng 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Mrs. Cortner was a tough teacher but imo she is a good teacher. I had problems with comprehending the instructions. That is not her fault or mine. I was able to make a good grade in spite of my struggles. By the end of the class I had learned what I needed to learn. That is because she is a good teacher.

11/12/2013
Eng 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Coming into Amy's class I enjoyed it, but as the class progressed I realized that she taught nothing. She assigns paper after paper without teaching us how to do them. She intimidates her students by calling them out and making nasty comments, making asking for help not an option. We do things that do not pertain to the class at all. DON'T TAKE HER

07/06/2012
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took her class years ago and have avoided her at all cost since. Never again!!!!

03/08/2012
good
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I will have to say this is by far one of the best english teachers I have ever had/ She is willing to work with you if you do your work correctly and promptly. Don't go into her class with an attitude or she will give you one right back. SELF-DISCIPLINE is a determining factor in passing/failing her class.