in American River College that teach English Edit
are you Sue Rooney?
B+

01/22/2014
good
ENGRD310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Great Professor. Prepared. Fun Lectures because of her funny comments. If you do your homework and show up you will do fine in the class. Easy to talk to. Professional. I would recommend taking her if you want to learn something. I would take her again in another class.

08/23/2013
good
engrd 312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Rooney is a great professor. Really learned a lot. The best part was the speed reading project that I found out was mandatory on he first day of class. Seemed like a huge load of work but leveled off. I use what I learned in ALL my other classes.

04/18/2013
good
ENGRD 314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Mrs. Rooney's speed reading class, it was sooo helpful. I used to get B's and C's in my classes, but now I get all A's! The speed reading program is very beneficial and I would totally recommend this class for anyone serious about being or becoming a good college student.

04/18/2013
good
ENGRD 312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class was extremely helpful! I will be transferring to a 4 year college next semester and I feel very confident about using the skills taught in this class. I know that if I hadn't taken this course, and the co-req ENGRD 314, I would not be prepared to transfer. It's aslo plainly stated in the course description that this class has a co-req

10/16/2012
ENGRD310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gives a lot of busy work. Not very much critical thinking involved. Mandatory extra class to pass. Had less then 1/3 of the class left. She is not consistent with post and deadlines. Information is never in the same place. If you do not need the class, I would suggest taking something that would be a better use of your time.