in College of Charleston that teach Physical Ed Edit
at College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
are you Ashley Stock?

01/05/2012
good
THTR185 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I freaking love Ashley stock. She is phenom!!! Buy her coffee , she'll love it!! I took all her classes except ensemble and tap and LOVED them!! Great prof!! Ashley is the sweetest lady alive and seriously cares about her students... She'd bail you out of jail for sure. ;)

01/12/2011
good
THTR135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love her! She's really awesome and helpful...I had her for a dance class and as a non-dancer I felt really good about the amount of progress I made in just a semester. She seems able to teach dance students of every training level effectively.

01/08/2011
good
thr145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had her for Tap 101...loooved that class! She is great! She is very helpful and patient so if you are looking to try a dance class...she is the teacher for you!

01/12/2010
good

Ashley is SO awesome. Had her for jazz and beginning ballet (she stepped in for Ivey, I don't think she's teaching it again), but she makes every class fun and makes it easy for you to learn. I highly recommend her!

12/07/2009
good

I had her for beginning ballet & I loved the class! I was a dancer for 5 years, but I had never taken ballet, but she was really sweet & very helpful with technique. We had a midterm, a final, and a dance performance critique.

11/29/2009
good
Dance101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is adorable! I love her! So easy and FUN!!! I had her for Beginning Ballet and really want to start dancing again.

12/22/2008
good
Tap101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She so sweet and cute. Extremely understanding and will take the time to help you if you don't understand something. I would definitely recommend taking her!!

05/31/2008
good
THTR180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had her as a professor for a few different semesters and she was AWESOME. Would definitely recommend taking her class!

04/25/2007
THTR331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ensemble: Class is too short. No time for warm-ups and wasted at least 15min a class talking. Talks about her dance students to other dance students which is a little childish ... journal, final performance, participation/attendance/growth in dance 50%. Would recommend her with jazz or tap. Okay in ensemble.

12/13/2006
good
JAZZ135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's great! Class can be a little boring for people who've had dance before, but she tries to do a mixture of easy moves and more challenging ones. She gives extra credit and actually demonstrates what she wants better than many of her students. Very helpful and everyone got better--even the really good dancers. Choreography assignment. Take her!!