in Santa Fe College that teach Mathematics Edit
Bridget Middleton
at Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL
are you Bridget Middleton?
11/13/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

She's great. You must must must must MUST take her class, she's incredible. I still don't like math but man I was rocking right through her homework and quizzes. Definitely take her.

10/18/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "Participation matters" "Would take again"

Excellent professor! Took 6-week class. Very fast paced but Middleton is a great teacher. Quick to answer any questions you have. Best online class I have ever taken-by far! Didn't have a textbook but online math lab program is a must!!

08/07/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher! She breaks everything down to you (if needed). She is very clear and accurate. She really knows her stuff. I recommend this class to everyone.

07/14/2014
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she's very helpful and a great teacher! she is willing to help you any way she can to improve your grade. extremely detailed, when teaching.

06/19/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Prof Middleton is great! She is very clear and helpful. She wants everyone to succeed but you need to pay attention and go to MathLab. People who don't like her or the course are slackers who don't come to class or do the work. I'd love to take her again! So friendly!

05/15/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great class!

04/18/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

Professor Middleton is very helpful, and very understanding. It was a pleasure to take the course.

03/26/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, VERY HELPFUL!

03/14/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BEST math teacher EVER!!! Very understandable and truly cares about her students passing.

01/06/2014
good
0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs B Middleton she is the best take her. She is extremely helpful she looks out for her students she's like a mother when she gives advise listen she knows what she's talking about i love her teaching,her students best interest at heart.

11/16/2013
good
MAT0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

VERY GOOD TEACHING SKILLS! Highly recommended if you have a hard time in math.Although I took her class at 8:00AM,it was well worth it.

10/30/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bridget was rated 7th in the NATION on rate my professor dot com. That alone says it all.

10/30/2013
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have had at Santa Fe. Seriously! I struggle with math, period. I was able to talk to her and get one on one help and pulled a B! I wish she taught college algebra or something, I would take her in a heart beat! You will not regret it!

09/12/2013
MAT 0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher!

07/23/2013
good
Mat0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Middleton is the BEST math teacher I have ever had! I've never made an A in math until I took her class. She explains things so clearly, and she will repeat herself as many times as you need. Take her!!

07/16/2013
good
MAT0028.CM1 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a great instructor; if you have a question, she answers within a few hours. She also has plenty of resources for you to access if you need help. I have trouble with math and I actually understood what I was doing! :-) I highly recommend Middleton.

06/19/2013
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Middleton is the best teacher I've ever had! If you come to class, note down the lectures, and ask for help, SHE IS YOUR TEACHER! When she sees you putting forth effort, she helps you even more. If you ask for extra help, she goes out of her way to provide you with that needed help. 5 stars! Love her!

04/26/2013
good
MATH0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for prep mat 0028. Highly recommend her. She always communicated with me, as soon as she got my email. One word of advice: don't get the text book (virtual), unless you are flat terrible at math. I hadn't taken any math in literally 10 years, and I used the book maybe twice. Her videos are very informative. The quizzes are very forgiving...you get FIVE chances! Seriously...hardest part of the class are the tests. But even then, she gives great practice/review tests before hand.

04/02/2013
good
mat0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Middleton is extremely helpful. Everything is done online on the computer. Come to class and do the work and you will pass. I achieved my highest math grade ever in her class. And I haven't been in school in over 10 yrs.

03/26/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

SHE is an amazing teacher, as long as she sees you are putting forth your best effort, she ill go out of her way to help you. She wanders the class during lab/studio time and helps you, if she sees you need it. I wish she taught all levels fo math. You do need to get the paper packet & the key code for this class.