Bridget Middleton at Santa Fe College

Bridget Middleton

Number of ratings 128 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

7/14/14

mat1033

she's very helpful and a great teacher! she is willing to help you any way she can to improve your grade. extremely detailed, when teaching.

6/19/14

MAT1033

Prof Middleton is great! She is very clear and helpful. She wants everyone to succeed but you need to pay attention and go to MathLab. People who don't like her or the course are slackers who don't come to class or do the work. I'd love to take her again! So friendly!

5/15/14

Great class!

4/18/14

Grade ReceivedWD

Professor Middleton is very helpful, and very understanding. It was a pleasure to take the course.

3/26/14

MAT0028

Great teacher, VERY HELPFUL!

3/14/14

MAT0028

BEST math teacher EVER!!! Very understandable and truly cares about her students passing.

1/6/14

Mrs B Middleton she is the best take her. She is extremely helpful she looks out for her students she's like a mother when she gives advise listen she knows what she's talking about i love her teaching,her students best interest at heart.

11/16/13

MAT0022

VERY GOOD TEACHING SKILLS! Highly recommended if you have a hard time in math.Although I took her class at 8:00AM,it was well worth it.

10/30/13

MAT1033

Bridget was rated 7th in the NATION on rate my professor dot com. That alone says it all.

10/30/13

MAT0028

One of the best professors I have had at Santa Fe. Seriously! I struggle with math, period. I was able to talk to her and get one on one help and pulled a B! I wish she taught college algebra or something, I would take her in a heart beat! You will not regret it!

9/12/13

MAT 0022

Very good teacher!

7/23/13

Mat0022

Mrs. Middleton is the BEST math teacher I have ever had! I've never made an A in math until I took her class. She explains things so clearly, and she will repeat herself as many times as you need. Take her!!

7/16/13

MAT0028.CM1

She is a great instructor; if you have a question, she answers within a few hours. She also has plenty of resources for you to access if you need help. I have trouble with math and I actually understood what I was doing! :-) I highly recommend Middleton.

6/19/13

MAT1033

Mrs. Middleton is the best teacher I've ever had! If you come to class, note down the lectures, and ask for help, SHE IS YOUR TEACHER! When she sees you putting forth effort, she helps you even more. If you ask for extra help, she goes out of her way to provide you with that needed help. 5 stars! Love her!

4/26/13

MATH0028

I had her for prep mat 0028. Highly recommend her. She always communicated with me, as soon as she got my email. One word of advice: don't get the text book (virtual), unless you are flat terrible at math. I hadn't taken any math in literally 10 years, and I used the book maybe twice. Her videos are very informative. The quizzes are very forgiving...you get FIVE chances! Seriously...hardest part of the class are the tests. But even then, she gives great practice/review tests before hand.

4/2/13

mat0022

Mrs. Middleton is extremely helpful. Everything is done online on the computer. Come to class and do the work and you will pass. I achieved my highest math grade ever in her class. And I haven't been in school in over 10 yrs.

3/26/13

mat0028

SHE is an amazing teacher, as long as she sees you are putting forth your best effort, she ill go out of her way to help you. She wanders the class during lab/studio time and helps you, if she sees you need it. I wish she taught all levels fo math. You do need to get the paper packet & the key code for this class.

2/27/13

MAT0028

By far, one of the best prof. I've ever had for any subject!! Always available for one on one time, and is very aware of her students and their problems.

11/19/12

MATH0028

she is really the best teacher I've ever had in my life.I had to miss a couple of days of her class for a family emergenccy and I was also failing the class but from her staying in contact with me and allowing me to come to office hours really helped me out alot

11/13/12

MAT0022

I have never had a teacher that actually goes out of her way and care the way Mrs.Middleton does, she is very nice, understanding, and hot! definently recommend her class over any other ands down!!!

More Mathematics professors at Santa Fe College