Virginia Ludwig at University of Central Florida

Virginia Ludwig

Number of ratings 38 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/14/14

TSL 4240

Worst professor there is. I wouldn't recommend this class to my worst enemy. I'm pretty sure she wrote all these positive comments cause there is no way anyone liked her rudeness, zero organization, a million assignments with no rubrics or her inconsistancy. SHE'S HORRIBLE. When you email her, she either doesn't respond or its a nasty response.

2/28/14

TSL 4240

She is a great, organized online teacher! Her assignments were very clear and easy to follow. If you don't understand something she is more than willing to have a phone convo with you. You'll need the book for chapter quizzes (which are very easy straight from the book). It might seem like a lot of assignments at first, but they are mostly easy.

10/14/13

TSL4240

This teacher is awesome! She responds within hours of emailing, takes time to correct assignments, offers 'phone' meetings if students have questions and has a great sense of humor! If your worried about taking this class email to see the syllabus & assignment schedule. Of course it's a lot of work, you are learning how to teach ELL students! Duh!

8/8/13

TSL4240

I really enjoyed this online class! The teacher was organized, responded back to all emails right away, and gave great feedback. Would take her class again.

8/3/13

TSL4240

You may not like her and you may hate the class and think she doesn't care. But you will realize how much effort she puts through making each lesson. She provides a lot of useful information and she always keeps her students updated. There's A LOT of time consuming work! Expectations are clear so you know what you have to do in order to succeed.

4/15/13

TSL 4240

Horrible professor! Ludwig's online class is extremely disorganized just like she is. You have a large work load each week and she creates new assignments whenever she feels like it. I have reached out to her for help and she responds but clearly does not care. She is not there to help you succeed. DO NOT TAKE HER! Worst professor at UCF!

10/16/12

TSL4240

Her assignment load is terrible if you don't check all the time you will miss something. She doesn't accept late work for any credit nor does she care. She misspells things in assignments and what not, but take off if you make a minor mistake. Worst online class ever.

5/10/12

TSL4240

HORRIBLE online. Disorganized, her work load is so high she has an assistant grade assignments for her. Got an awful grade and I'm an A student. Service learning was a so unclear and deducted points if not done exactly. AWFUL

12/9/11

tsl4240

She will help if you ask, but she doesn't clearly help if you know what I mean. If you send her emails must be in proper grammar she will deduct points off assignment for misspelled words from your email.

19441705
12/8/11

tsl4240

I have taken many online classes and had no problems, but this one was HORRIBLE! The service learning project was a mess. I got confused because she had a million assignments. She never explained why she took points off. The term is over and I can't even find out what grade I have because her online grading is so confusing. DO NO TAKE!!

9/3/11

TSL4240

I am currently enrolled for the Fall 2011 semester online. I wish I had read these comments before I registered for her class. Too much busy work, disorganzied, and the service learning component is long and annyoing. Many of the assignment make no sense. I am really not liking her class! Do NOT take it with her!!

1/8/11

TSl4240

Honestly, I don't think I learned anything in this class. I felt like it was a repeat of TSL4080 with minimal differences. Also, its hard to find anything on webcourses as everything is so disorgainzed. I missed a couple of assignments because I either couldn't find them or they were hidden. Overall, a lot of busy work but the professor is nice.

12/5/10

TSL4240

I spent at least 15-20 hours a week doing work for this class. It was extremely time consuming. I felt like the Prof wanted this to be the only aspect of our lives. It was interesting content just SO much work!!!

5/11/10

TSL4240

She isnt as bad as everyone on here is making her seem. She is a great professor and she does grade things on time. There MIGHT be one or two things that she doesn't get to, but she'll get to it. She does email back asap and all the quiz grades are shown immediately after u take them. Im lazy and I still passed, I liked her and I would refer her.

8/22/09

tsl4240

HORRIBLE!!! The worst instructor when it comes to emailing and answering student concerns in an online class. Recieved an A but she had limited interaction with her students and the interaction that was present was wise remarks and mean. I would NEVER in a million years register with her again.

4/29/09

TSL4240

Excellent professor! She does not accept late work so make sure you do everything on time. Make sure to read the syllabus. She likes all papers single spaced and will take off points. She responds promptly to emails. She is a professor who really cares about her students. I took her class online. Takes a while to grade assignments.

8/3/08

tsl4141

I liked this course. She was very understanding and caring. I thought it was a good course, but service learning hours are mandatory. Its a bit of work, but the information and knowledge gleened is very helpful. Take the on-line course

8/2/08

TSL4240

Online class. Absolutely the worst online teacher I have ever had. Bunch of assignment and contain somewhat of the same name, which is really confusing. After completing all the assignments by the last class another one opened. Grades not done till the end. Extremely unorganized, be prepared to check and recheck what assignments need to be done.

4/15/08

tsl4141

Lots of little assignments. Quizes seem to just be busy work. Knows her stuff but takes forever to grade your work.

4/3/08

TSL4141

I am nearing the end of this course and if I had kept up with the assignments I would be getting an A instead of a C. Mrs.Ludwig is very helpful and understanding. The assignments aren't difficult at all.I ignored a lot of them because at first glance I thought theres no way I can complete that.But when I took the time to read it...easy just do it.

More English professors at University of Central Florida