in Palomar College that teach Political Science Edit
Michael Newbrough
Professor in the Political Science department
at Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
are you Michael Newbrough?

05/03/2012
good
POLSC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Newbrough is best PoliSci teacher at Palomar... knowledgeable, helpful and interesting

04/26/2011
good
polsc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Newbrough was by far the best instructor I ever had. I took Poly-Sci 101 and 102 from him, and he changed my life. He strengthened my beliefs and helped solidify them. He is a brilliant man. I hope he comes across this forum one day to see what an incredible impact he has made on so many lives.

02/13/2010
good
POL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST professor I ever had all the way up to a Master's degree. I asked him why he was at a community college and he said that it was as high as he could go and still be focused on teaching. He loved teaching and you could really tell. Had him for POLSCI 101/102/110/133. Great professor.

05/19/2007
good
POSC110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far the most influential Professor that I've ever had. Had him for 101,102, and 110 and ended up transfering to his College...UCSB!None could match the the atmosphere he created and the impact he's had on students. I probably wouldn't have made it out of Palomar if I didn't have him, shame he's been gone.I'll always remember you Dr. Newbrough.

05/13/2007
good
POLS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best Professors I ever had. As as former student who is now in law, I must say he has had some of the greatest infuence on my life as a teacher. He will be missed.

05/21/2006
good
PSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher that I have ever had

09/12/2005
good
POLS 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Although I've come to highly disagree with some of his neocon views since I took his course three years ago, I must say I still like him. He was clear, passionate, and fair, although those students on the Left would have done best to stay clear of him. I still take exception to him claiming that the WSJ is unbiased, however.

09/09/2005
good
IS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Proffesor I have ever had, very sad to say that he is retired, his outlook on life and the world is inspiring.

09/08/2005
good
Intl relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Changed my perspective on life, politics, and the world. He is very open and honest and views topics from an almost spiritual level, a genius worthy of teaching at any of the top universities in the world, but luckily for us is right here at Palomar.

08/30/2005
good
Poli Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was the best Palomar had. Shame they forced him out.

06/23/2005
good
POSC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Newborough was by far my favorite college professor, I wish that I could have taken Polisci 110 from him,as well. The life lessons that he passed on in his class were precious little pieces of wisdom which I will always remember. He made class a joy and will be missed.

05/04/2005
good
POsc 101-102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greatest teacher ever, the one that motivated me to stay in school. Thank You

03/13/2005
good
Poli Sci 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow...

01/16/2005
good
POSC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Newbrough was definitely one of the best teachers I have ever had. Some of his ideas will stick with me for the rest of my life. Palomar really lost out with his retirement. Thanks for your inspiration!

12/14/2004
good
POSC 101&102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Too bad he's retired. If you didn't take his class, you missed out. Very interesting, and if you studied your notes, you did great.

12/01/2004
good
POSC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the best teachers i've every had. wish he was still teaching though....

12/01/2004
good
POSC 101,102, Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What a great teacher. Too bad they made life so miserable for him that he didnt want to keep teahing.

11/05/2004
good
POSC 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class, although many people rave about the life lessons they learned from him (my mom took his class and recommended him), but I didn't take away much that I didn't already know. However, his positive outlook on life has changed mine; the world needs more positive people like him.

11/02/2004
good
Pol 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher EVER!! it is a shame he retired because so many student are going to miss out. He has provided me with not only political info but provided great life lessons. If he had not retired I would take him for fun, thats how good he was.

10/22/2004
good
Poli 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Last great political science professor of Palomar. No other professors can compare. I've tried to take other professors, but they are just horrendous in comparison. Bring back Newborough.