in Palomar College that teach Political Science Edit
Michael Newbrough
Professor in the Political Science department
at Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
are you Michael Newbrough?

05/03/2012
good
POLSC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Newbrough is best PoliSci teacher at Palomar... knowledgeable, helpful and interesting

04/26/2011
good
polsc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Newbrough was by far the best instructor I ever had. I took Poly-Sci 101 and 102 from him, and he changed my life. He strengthened my beliefs and helped solidify them. He is a brilliant man. I hope he comes across this forum one day to see what an incredible impact he has made on so many lives.

02/13/2010
good
POL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST professor I ever had all the way up to a Master's degree. I asked him why he was at a community college and he said that it was as high as he could go and still be focused on teaching. He loved teaching and you could really tell. Had him for POLSCI 101/102/110/133. Great professor.

05/19/2007
good
POSC110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far the most influential Professor that I've ever had. Had him for 101,102, and 110 and ended up transfering to his College...UCSB!None could match the the atmosphere he created and the impact he's had on students. I probably wouldn't have made it out of Palomar if I didn't have him, shame he's been gone.I'll always remember you Dr. Newbrough.

05/13/2007
good
POLS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best Professors I ever had. As as former student who is now in law, I must say he has had some of the greatest infuence on my life as a teacher. He will be missed.