in University of Arkansas at Little Rock that teach Psychology Edit
Elizabeth Sherwin
Professor in the Psychology department
at University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
are you Elizabeth Sherwin?

06/27/2014
good
psyc 3330 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Dr Sherwin is an excellent professor. She is knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely take other classes she teaches. This was a fast paced online summer course. We covered 10 chapters in 5 weeks, but the content is incredibly interesting. Not a course for sissies. I give Dr. Sherwin an A+!

01/13/2014
good
PSYCH 2300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I found this class very interesting and had a tough time putting down the material and move on to my other classes. I also found the professor provided all the material needed to do well in this class. One recommendation is if you need someone to "hold your hand" in this class, you should take it on campus. Not ideal for online if you need 1:1.

12/26/2013
PSYC2300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

She seems to have very little interest in the class, or the success of her students. Assignments that she has to manually grade took almost till the end of the semester. Several of my emails went unanswered. Lots of busy work.

12/18/2013
PEAW 1300-990 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Very unclear about everything, very unhelpful, and takes FOREVER to respond to emails. I really don't think that she cared about the class at all. The assignments were easy for the most part even if unnecessarily annoying due to lack of direction. Basically the class could funtion the same with no instructor.

09/26/2013
Psych 2300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you are looking for an easy "A" this is NOT the professor for Psych 2300! I am only taking as part of my curriculum and I spend SO MUCH time working on 5 Assignments that are due EVERY Week. Concept Clips, Learn Smart (4-6 hrs. to complete), Discussion post, Discussion responses, + a Test EVERY week and they are HARD!!!