in Tulsa Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Paula Willyard?

11/01/2012
good
Busn291 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Willyard was very helpful,she always responds to emails. The syllabus was a very clear, although some assignments did not line up with the book, she answered me quickly. The test are average, just read the book. Not a bad class.

05/23/2012
good
PSYC1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took the online version of her Psychology class, and thought it was nice. She was informative, when I needed help, and would always respond to my e-mails. The assignments are very easy, and don't reguire a textbook. However, the tests may. I stopped taking notes at the end of the semester, because they never helped me. Read the textbook!

12/31/2011
good
Psyc1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her online class & although it was not a breeze it is very possible to get an A if you read the book & pay attention when doing the quizzes. Tests & quizzes are open book, but timed so you have to know how to find the material quickly & have some understanding of the material covered. She also grades on a curve & has 2 bonus opportunities.

12/15/2011
PSYC1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online and that's why I put attendance not mandantory. This class is very very hard. I made A's in my other 3 classes & a D in this class, so I must retake. Teacher is not very leaneant. She's kinda stern. I will be chosing another teacher when I retake the class in a classroom setting. Teacher not very good at working with you.

05/09/2011
good
Psych1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great class! You learn quite a lot in this class and it's very easy as long as you do the work and study! Great teacher!

12/13/2010
good
pyscidk Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her this past semester for intro to pycsh. She was a good teacher, she gave good grades for turning in the work, offered several extra credit opportunities and had one hell of a grade curve on the tests.... Only downfall is that she doesn give 100% on any homework assignments, but you a shoe in for a 24/25 or a 47/50 lol but great teacher..

12/10/2010
good
Psyc1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr, Willyard was a very fair teacher. I took Intro to Psch online and I really enjoyed it! There were 3 tests all online timed for 1 hour. Assignments were very reasonable and I did great in the class. Read what she says and do the assingments and you will make a good grade.

04/25/2010
good
BUSN2363 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her for supervisory management online for 8 weeks. The schedule was given out and you could work ahead (which is what I did). There were three discussion boards, three papers, and three tests and an optional bonus paper. I got a 95 in the class without the bonus. Papers graded fast and ?'s answered promptly over email.

08/20/2005
good
Don't remember Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

10/28/2003
good
Dev Psych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

She was very helpful and incredibly funny tried to make class comfortable for everyone involved