Sanjay Dev at California State University Chico

Sanjay Dev

Number of ratings 46 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

1/22/14

MATH 118

Sanjay is a great professor. If you need to take mathematics, take it from him. He's full of fun and engaging methods from which to learn.

1/1/14

Math 111

Wonderful professor! Nothing but a positive experience with him. He enthusiastic about his teaching and truly wants all of his students to succeed. He is so genuine and optimistic. If you have the opportunity to take a class from him, take it!

12/20/13

Math 111

The nicest professor ever. Kind, and oh he is smart! His personality is incredible, heart of gold. He smiles more than any professor I have ever had. Very difficult subject matter for me, but this is the guy to take math from. You will learn and enjoy at the same time. If they don't let him teach at Chico, run over to Butte college, he's worth it.

10/17/13

MATH111

SO GOOD. He is so sweet and makes silly little jokes which keep the class fun. EXTREMELY helpful and makes an effort to help anyone who needs it. Pretty easy class...I just lovedddd the way he taught it. Recommended!

7/25/13

MATH 111

I love Sanjay! He is one of the best teachers I have had at Chico State. He is always cheerful and sweet! He is very understanding with students and he sincerely wants everyone to do well. He makes math fun even if you don't typically like math. Love love love Sanjay, I'm sad I won't have him anymore!

5/23/13

Math 111

Not a big math person but I can tell you that Sanjay made it fun and taught me a lot. Great teacher and person!

3/31/13

Math 118

Sanjay is one of the best math techers I've had. The material could be hard to comprehend but Sanjay is an awesome teacher! He is extremely understanding and helpful. I wish I could have Sanjayas my teacher for all my math classes.

1/20/13

MATH118

I have a hard time with math as a whole and he didn't explain things in a way that made sense to me. Probably was making assumptions about what we were supposed to know and I didn't know it. He does care if you pass and will help you out considerably if you ask.

10/14/12

math118

He is by far the most helpful and understanding professor for this difficult class. He does demand a lot but for our own good.

7/31/12

MATH111

The best Math professor of Chico State. Probably, the best professor over all. He makes even the tough topics easy to understand. Other professors, especially professors from engineering departments can learn a lot from him. Best part is trains future teachers.

8/19/11

math111

He is simply the best. Other professors can learn a lot from him.

1/4/11

math110

Sanjay is amazing. He is one of the best math teachers I have ever had. He is so good at thoroughly explaining everything and taking time to answer everyone's questions. I would strongly recommend him. You can tell that he loves teaching. And his class is easy because he is so good at explaining the material.

12/3/10

MATH110

This was the best math class I've ever taken! Sanjay is such a fun teacher. He has great stories and an inspiring outlook on life. Everyone will be able to learn the material while having fun. Anyone who has had him would highly recommend trying to take a class with Sanjay.

2/5/10

MATH110

Sanjay is the man. I HIGHLY recommend taking a class or two from him. He makes math interesting, and fun. He also has amazing taste in music, and has great stories as well.

1/8/10

math110

Sanjay is awesome! I wish I could have him as a teacher for all of my math classes!

12/30/08

math110

sanjay was the best math teacher i have ever had! he was super nice and made sure everyone always knew what was going on and he wants everyone to get an A in his class so he is extremely helpful. take his class if you can!

10/22/08

MATH110

Sanjay is the best! I am in his class right now and am hoping he teaches my class next semester too. Open note quizzes when we have him, barely any homework at all, roll was never taken. He's an awesome guy and great teacher. Take this class!

8/30/08

Math101

Sanjay is the best professor I have ever had! He explains everything very well. And is more than willing to help you out. He always makes lecture very easy to listen to, he doesn't just ramble about numbers. I would recommend this class to anyone in a heartbeat! You want Sanjay as your professor trust me!

7/25/08

Math105

Sanjay is the sickest guy ever. Super nice, super helpful, and as long as you do the few hws in the class, you should get an A.

5/28/08

MATH111

such a great inspiration. A role model for a professor.

More Mathematics professors at California State University Chico