in California State University Chico that teach Mathematics Edit
at California State University Chico, Chico, CA
are you Sanjay Dev?

01/22/2014
good
MATH 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sanjay is a great professor. If you need to take mathematics, take it from him. He's full of fun and engaging methods from which to learn.

01/01/2014
good
Math 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor! Nothing but a positive experience with him. He enthusiastic about his teaching and truly wants all of his students to succeed. He is so genuine and optimistic. If you have the opportunity to take a class from him, take it!

12/20/2013
good
Math 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The nicest professor ever. Kind, and oh he is smart! His personality is incredible, heart of gold. He smiles more than any professor I have ever had. Very difficult subject matter for me, but this is the guy to take math from. You will learn and enjoy at the same time. If they don't let him teach at Chico, run over to Butte college, he's worth it.

10/17/2013
good
MATH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

SO GOOD. He is so sweet and makes silly little jokes which keep the class fun. EXTREMELY helpful and makes an effort to help anyone who needs it. Pretty easy class...I just lovedddd the way he taught it. Recommended!

07/25/2013
good
MATH 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love Sanjay! He is one of the best teachers I have had at Chico State. He is always cheerful and sweet! He is very understanding with students and he sincerely wants everyone to do well. He makes math fun even if you don't typically like math. Love love love Sanjay, I'm sad I won't have him anymore!

05/23/2013
good

Not a big math person but I can tell you that Sanjay made it fun and taught me a lot. Great teacher and person!

03/31/2013
good
Math 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Sanjay is one of the best math techers I've had. The material could be hard to comprehend but Sanjay is an awesome teacher! He is extremely understanding and helpful. I wish I could have Sanjayas my teacher for all my math classes.

01/20/2013
good
MATH118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have a hard time with math as a whole and he didn't explain things in a way that made sense to me. Probably was making assumptions about what we were supposed to know and I didn't know it. He does care if you pass and will help you out considerably if you ask.

10/14/2012
good
math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is by far the most helpful and understanding professor for this difficult class. He does demand a lot but for our own good.

07/31/2012
good
MATH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best Math professor of Chico State. Probably, the best professor over all. He makes even the tough topics easy to understand. Other professors, especially professors from engineering departments can learn a lot from him. Best part is trains future teachers.